Thirty Nine: The Plan

"So your former boss is in UK, huh?"

Di man nya alam kung anong dahilan at kung bakit, but suddenly Victor is calling Leslie on her phone.

"Y-yes, sir"

Her heart is beating fast. She's nervous because it is the first time she talked to the lion. The enemy of Raine Alcavar.

"Listen to me, you go tell her that she's dead meat."

She can tell the intensity, the heavy breathing, and things being thrown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VICTOR'S POV

Victor Alcavar, is throwing a tantrum. He didn't have much when he was born. He had to live by himself, steal here and there before he even knew that he is an Alcavar. He immediately ran to Cristo Alcavar, his father.

He thought he would be welcome, but the twins made it impossible to let him live with them. Lorraine and Tanya never spoke to him, so he stayed in his room all day. He knew that everyone, is against his father's decision. To let him live with them.

"I told you she's not ready! She's sixteen!"

He heard Prima Alcavar, the wife. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but he did anyway.

"Hindi mo ba nakikita? Tanya is the best for this position. Wala nang iba. So I want her to be ready. Kaya bukas na bukas din ay ihahanda mo sya, we will go to the company and slowly educate her hanggang maging ready na sya until she's twenty years old."

Sa pagkakataong ito, Victor thought he could make his way to the top, he's eighteen and he knew that he can do everything.

"Pwede naman ako"

He showed himself from hiding behind the door to opening it and walking towards the Alcavar couple.

"Hahaha"

Cristo laughed at him.

"Anong alam mo? Baka nga mag photocopy lang hindi mo pa alam. I'd rather have you as janitor. Wala kang alam, so get out of here. Magpasalamat ka na nga lang at kinupkop kita dito sa pamamahay ko."

Victor Alcavar, was enraged with those piercing words. He clenched his hands as a sign of restraining himself from beating the old man up. He took every jewelry he could get and left the mansion that night. He turned around to take another glimpse at it.

"Isang araw, magiging akin ka rin."

He whispered to himself bago sya tuluyang nag lakad paalis. But that wasn't a successful flight. He got caught the other day. Ipinakulong ng sarili nyang ama, pero pinyansahan sya ng tiyuhin nyang si Carlos. From there, he lived a secret life while they're both planning a takeover to the company. They just needed to eliminate Lorraine Alcavar.

He dropped the call and took another glass of whiskey. Nagngangalit ang mga panga habang nakatitig sa glass window ng opisina nya.

"So, did you find her?"

Tanong ni Carlos, na syang mastermind ng lahat ng ito.

"Of course I found that bitch. Naglulungga sa UK."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorraine's POV

"Hahahaha! Really? He said that?"

Tanong ni Raine kay Leslie habang dumadampot ng apple.

"Oo! Tatawa tawa ka pa dyan nakakatakot kaya yung boses nya. Parang galit na galit sya eh."