bored

*this story will contain mentions of mature content *

The photo above is so hot, like- send me that and you have my heart 🦋🥴

Y/n pov:
I was lying down on the bed in mine and Nick's shared room waiting for him to come to our room. He had been playing call of duty in Rylands room all day and I want my attention. Plus I was so bored, I had been on my phone all day. So I decided to text him.

Shawty Teddy 🧸💕

Y: babyyyyyyyyyyy 🥺
N: yes princess?
Y: come to our room please
N: but I'm playing with ry.
Y: oh ok 😔
N: no baby dont be sad.
Y: 🥺
N: ugh fine, you win. I'm on my way!
Y: yayyyyyyy 😛

Nick pov:
I was playing COD with ryland when I heard my phone vibrate on the desk. I picked it up and read "shawty bae 😽🧸". I didnt acctually realise for how long I was playing with ryland and I totally lost track of time bc I havent spent even a minute with y/n today. "Hey ry, do you mind if we play tmwr? I wanna go see y/n now" I asked him while setting down my headset.
"Simp. What happened to bros before hoes!?" He said back.
"Shes not a hoe! She's my girl!" I shouted.
"Whatever, go ahead" he continued.
"Good. Bye then" I said leaving the room and I heard a faint goodbye coming back from the room.

Y/n pov:
I was still laying on the bed waiting for nick to come back. I heard the door handle rattle and saw him standing there.
"Hi baby, I'm so sorry" he apologised.
"Its okay dw. But dont do it again 😠 Now come here" I said as I sat straight up on the edge of the bed with grabby hands. He walked up to me and swapped our places, meaning I was now standing and he was sitting. He pulled my waist towards him and I went in towards a kiss. It lasted for about 5 seconds before he pulled away.
"You're so annoying" I said.
"Oh am I?" He teased raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, yes you are" I clapped back at him.
"We'll see about that" he said before picking me up and pinning me down to the bed. He climbed in between my legs and placed his face inches from mine before making us get lost in each others eyes. I could feel his warm whiteclaw breath on my neck sending shivers through my whole body. He slowly leant in as I quickly stuck out my lips wanting him to kiss me again. Soon enough, he kissed me and I wrapped my legs around his torso like a sloth. He slowly began his way down to my jaw kissing before he reached my neck and began to attack it. I moaned a bit before he said "am I annoying now? Huh." I didnt answer, just taking in the moment. He carried on kissing my neck leaving hickeys before lifting up my shirt and kissing down my stomach before reaching my thighs. (You were wearing shorts and a baggy t shirt) He slowly stopped his magic before climbing back on top of me and speaking "am I still annoying?".
"No" i answered between breaths.
"I bet I'm not" he smirked and kissed my lips again. This time picking me up as I wrapped myself around him and he carried me over the bathroom counter without breaking the kiss.
Literal Butterflies 🦋🥴
He stood in between my legs and just started kissing me all over.
"I love you" he said in between kisses. "I'm sorry I didnt come back earlier so we could have more time"
"I love you too. And it's ok. We have plenty of time tommorow" i responded. He winked at me and connected his lips to mine, while rubbing his hands up and down my sides. He slowly slid his hands into the back on my shirt holding me up as our lips moved in sync.
Damn, I could never get enough of this boy. Hes so addictive. He's a drug.

A/n: I'm sorry it's short but yeah, Whatever. But like just imagine nick doing this to you. I mean '😃🥵🤤'. I would simply just pass out 🦋🙂.

[704 words]♡