unwell - part 1

*This chapter will discuss mentions of eating disorders*

Y/n pov:
Me,nick,mia,Thomas,kouvr,Alex and ryland were all walking down hollywood boulevard. Fletcher and hollywood fix had stopped us and had a chat with us as well as some fans who noticed us and came running to take photos.
Fan: you're so pretty
Y/n: thank you 🥺
Nick: yes shes beautiful isnt she.
You smile at him and then hug the fan and she walks away.
Y/n: bye fletcher, have a good evening. You say.

You continue to walk back to the car with Nick's arm wrapped around your shoulders.
(You always got triggered when people were filming you and following you)
You start to look behind you and look around being self conscious about your surroundings. Nick notices and asks
N: what's wrong baby?
Y: nothing I'm just a bit uncomfortable with all these people filming us. You reply.
N: it's okay baby, were almost at the car, look come here. He says while stopping you and pulling you into a hug. You felt so warm and safe in his arms. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before you began walking again.

~in the car~

I was in the back seat with nick and ryland. I was in the middle with nick and ryland on either side. I rested my legs across Nick's thighs and my head on his shoulder with his arm wrapped around me, rubbing my back. I began to feel a slight pounding in my head. I didn't think much of it so I just brushed it off and tried to focus on the world outside. It didnt help. It just got worse and worse. I looked up at nick and said softly "nick".
N: yes baby?
Y: my head hurts" I say pouting
N: oh baby, were nearly home." He said kissing my temples ans began stroking my hair.
I put my hand up to my head to try and ease the pain. It helped a little. I dont know how long I was in that position for but I was awoken out of my thoughts when the car door opened reveling ryland.
Ry: alright love couples get up." He laughed. I removed my hands from my head and got up from Nick's lap.
We all walked out of the car and into the house.
N: is your head better baby?
Y: no 🥺
N: awe baby." He said while turning around and asking again "where does it hurt?"
Y: here" I said pointing to my temples.
He kissed each of them slowly before pulling away and asking "that better?".
Y: "yes, tank you." I smiled.

I walked up to our room and grabbed one of Nick's hoodies and put it on. I changed into sweats and climbed onto the bed.
Y: you comfy now baby? He asks.
I hummed in response and snuggled up into his side.
He kissed my head and said "I love you, you know that".
I giggled before lifting my head up and kissing him.
Y: I love you too nick.

TW: ED

Little did nick know that you havent eaten in 4 days. The only thing you would eat would be an apple. You are slim and have a thin waist but ppl like to bully you for being too skinny and saying things like "eww i can see your ribs" and "can you eat? lol")

You start to feel weak and your bones weakening. You get out of bed to go get water but as soon as you stand up you fall straight down to the ground. Nick quickly reacts and kneels down next to you.
N: baby! Baby! Talk to me. He shouts trying to see if your conscious.
Y: hello? What happened." you ask. Not knowledgable about your past.
N: "you got up and then fell to the ground." Nick explains.
You try to say something but you feel a sharp pain in your stomach and clench your hands around your waist.
N: what's going on? Nick asks worryingly.
Y: I-I- idk. You reply trying to make out words.
Y: "it's nothing, i promise. dont worry." You explain to nick not wanting him to find out that you havent eaten. But then your stomach makes a grumbling noise and its finally rings a bell to nick.
N: baby?" Nick asks slowly.
Y: yeah?
N: you havent eaten, have you?
Y: what! Of course I've eaton? You say trying to laugh it off.
Y: y/n, why? He says before lifting you up from the ground and placing you on the bed.
N: I'm getting you something to eat right now. He says making his way to the door.
Y: "no. Nick." You try to tell him but hes already gone.
Y: "ugh" you sigh.

A/n: Tysm for 1.60k reads, thats unreal. It means the world to me. I really appreciate it. I love you all so much and please love your body because you are perfect and never change for anyone <3