hate

Just a little bit of a backstory:
You have been getting a lot of hate recently. People telling your to die or your're too skinny or that you need to loose weight. You and nick have been dating for over a year now and you've made it public 2 months into your relationship so many people know you're dating. Recently you've been very depressed and havent been posting because you know you will get hate comments and you've just been really quiet. Many fans are wondering what is going on but they assume that its because of all the hate. Thomas posted a yt vlog where you, nick, ryland and thomas were in the car togther. Thomas was driving and ryland was next to him. You and nick were in the back seats. They were all answering Q&A questions in the car on your way back home to the hype house and in the back of the camera fans noticed that the hate was getting to you. You weren't participating in what was going on around you. You had airpods in listening to sad music, reading hate comments and staring out of the window as the world passed by. Your face really said it all. All of your fans noticed that you were upset and made all these edits of you from that clip in Thomas' vlog and saying all these things about how people should stop hating on you and backing you up since you didnt really do anything wrong.

You were wearing sweats, nicks hoodie and your hair was out. You had walked out of the car processing all the hate you have just read in your head. Your airpods still in and the music blasting so loud that even the people walking past you could hear. Ryland turns to nick and taps him on his arm.
Ry: yo man, is she ok? Go talk to her?
N: nah, she doesnt want to talk to anyone. If she did she would come up to me.
Ry: dude, shes your gf? But whatever you want.
You all continue to walk into the house and everyone comes up to you guys. People came up to you and said 'hey' and pulled you into a hug but you brushed them off and just said a faint 'hey' before pushing through them and walking of to yours and nick shared room.
Mia: hey? What's up with her?
Chase: did you hear that music? Man shes broken.
Nick: mhm. The hate is getting to her. Dont worry she'll be ok. I'll go talk to her.
Ryland: Oh so now you're going to talk to her.
They all gave him a 'not the time' look.
Mia: oh? Shes getting hate? I didnt even know? She didnt do anything. She wouldnt hurt a fly?
Alex: I agree man? People are so fucked up these days.
Nick: agreed but everyone gets hate once in a while no matter if you did anything wrong.
They all say "true" and nick walks off to your guys' room.
Ry: man I feel so bad for her. She's literally like my little sister.
Chase: same bro, but nick always knows how to calm her down and make her feel better. Hes probably the only person she wants to talk to right now.
Ry: well no shit. He's her boyfriend.
They all disperse in their own direction around the house.

Nick walks up to you to see you crunched in a ball on the bed in the dark. He hears small sobs and says "baby? You in here." And he turns on the lights. He sees you and rushes over to you.
He kneels down infront of you and lifts up your head.
N: hey baby, shhhhh, shhh, it's ok, I'm here now.
He takes his hand and wipes your tears.
You look at him and just cry even more.
"I can't do this anymore. Like what's wrong with me. Am I seriously that horrible that people feel the need to hate on me so much to the point where i dont even want to be alive" you say through cries.
Nick's heart instantly breaks and his jaw drops at the sound of that sentence.
N: awwh baby. Come here. he says with grabby arms motioning you to hug him. You hug him and feel the comfort you have been missing for a long time. He places a few small kisses on your head.

Nick always knew how to make you feel better. He rubbed your back and told you in his soft voice "baby they're all sluts, ok? You're perfect! Absolutely fucking perfect! You dont need to change for anyone! They're just trying to get in your head! Dont listen to them"
You pull away from the hug and say "but how do I not listen to them when thousands and thousands of people are coming at me and I've never done anything. It just tells me that maybe i am a slut, instead of them." You finish looking back down to the ground.
Nick looks at you and helps you stand up.
N: Y/N/ Y/L/N you will never ever never ever again call yourself a slut. I will NOT allow you to. Go take a trip to your brain and sort your words out. You are NOT a slut baby. Stop hurting yourself even more." He reassures you.
You pout at him and say " This is why I love you so much"
He says "I love you so much more"
"Impossible" you tell him.

You feel a instant pound in your head and shoot your hands up to your head. Nick quickly reacts and puts his hands over yours.
N: baby? What's wrong? He asks curiously.
Y/N: my head hurts. I think its acting up from all the stress.
N: baby. Come here. He says symphatically.
He sits down on the bed with his back resting on the headboard and motions for you to sit on his lap. You wrap your legs around his waist and rest your head in the crook of his neck. He puts his hand in your hoodie and rubs your back while he gives you a few kisses here and there.
N: Do you want anything warm to drink? He asks you.
"No, I just want to stay here" you say.
N: ok baby.
You rest in this arms and know that he is there with you every step of the way. You feel safe and so much better that you're his.
N: you better baby? He asks you.
Y/N: a little.
"Hey bubs" you say to him.
"Yeah baby?" He replies curiously. "Can I go get some coffee please?" You say needing something warm in your system.
N: Of course baby. I can go make you some right now.
He slowly starts to get up but you stop him and say "wait babe, can I come with you please, I cant be alone again" you ask him
"Of course princess, come here" he answers you, picking you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and your hands around his neck. He carries you out the room and you close your eyes and rest your head on his neck, inhaling his cologne scent that you adored. You felt so grateful to have such a caring boyfriend. Right now you felt so happy that he is here to comfort you and there is no where you would rather be. He continues to gladly walk over to the kitchen and sees ryland, chase, mia and Thomas sitting at the table infront of the kitchen.
Ry: hey guys? How you doing? hi Y/N, how are you?
N: shes okay? Well I'd lie if i said that was true but she will be okay.
Ryland was like your own big brother and you were super close to him. Nick sets you down on the counter while he goes and makes you your favourite coffee. Your half asleep when you notice ryland get up to walk over to you. He lifts up your arms and hugs you. You dont pull away because it has been a long time since you've hugged him and after all you just need the comfort of someone right now.
"Hi ry" You whisper, a smile forming on your face, not having the energy to speak any louder.
Ry: hi y/n. I missed ya.
Y/n: me too.
You guys just hug eachother for a bit, while you try to clear your head.
Nick looks over to you guys and giggles.
N: ok now ryland. I understand y/n is your like your sister but shes mine so dont you dare steal her.
Ry: man come on. You practically have her 24/7, give someone else like 5 minutes to just hug her. He says through laughs.
Mia: I agree, you should see him when i try to go up to hug Y/N. Mia laughs.
N: shush Mia. He says laughing.
You and ryland have a little convo while nick makes your coffee.
Ry: how are you? He asks you.
Y/N: not the best. I could definitely be better but I just need a few days to clear my head.
Ry: yeah I get you. You'll be ok tho. You're perfect, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. He says to you.
Y/n: aww thank you ry!
Nick finishes making your coffee and hands it to you.
N: here you go baby. He says while giving you a kiss on the cheek.
N: sorry ryland but you've had your time shes mine again now. Nick tells him while pushing him away.
Ry: aww, bye.
Nick picks you up again and carries you to your room.
Ry: well yall are cute, I mean seriously look at them.
Mia: I agree
You and nick roll your eyes and keep walking.
Y/n: thank you baby! Words cant describe how grateful I am to have you.
N: dont thank me baby! I'm always here to make you better. Anything to make my teddy happy! I love you, now get into bed. He says while laying you on the bed.
Y/n: I love you too baby! You reply while puffing out your lips at him motioning for him to give you a kiss. He notices and gladly places his lips on yours.
Y/n: Tank you. You say in a baby voice. And nick giggles. He lays down next to you and wraps his arm around you while you take a sip of your coffee.
Y/n: mhm. Yummy. My fave.
N: made it just for you baby. He says while locking his eyes on you and tucking a strand of loose hair behind your ear.
Y/n: I love you.
N: I love you too princess. He spoke, his eyes still locked on you.
You guys chat for a bit while you finish you coffee and them snuggle into his chest.
N: aww, is my babygirl a little sleepy. He said jokingly.
Y/n: yes she is. You laugh.
He kisses you and you rest your head on his chest while he rests his hand on your head. He uses his other hand to draw little shapes on your back calming tou down. The sound of his soft little heartbeat, him stroking your hair, the shapes on your back and his sweet cologne scent had you fallen asleep in no time.

A/n: Hope you liked it! Requests are open so feel free to comment them below!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Teddy bear 🤠 moving on 🚶‍♂️