comfort - part 1

Y/n pov:
I woke up and my body instantly reacted to the pair of hands that were wrapped around my waist. I looked down and smiled. 'He was so cute when he was asleep' I thought to myself. I tried my best to slowly wriggle out of Nick's grip to turn around and grab my phone from the nightstand. I took a photo and captioned it "sleepy baby" and posted it on my insta story. I then sat up resting my back against the headboard and wrapped an arm around nick. He was more awake now as he shuffled up into me and mumbled "why did u go baby" and pouted.
"Sorry baby, I wanted to get my phone, you were so cute so I took a photo of you sleeping" i say showing him the pic.
"Oi" he just said jokingly. I just giggled in response. His voice was soft, like a baby. I gave him a faint kiss on the head before he pulled up and sat next to me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked me wrapping his hand on my shoulder. I hummed in response "you?" I asked.
"Good, everything is good when I wake up to you" he said and kissed my head.
We both spent a bit on our phones before Mia came into our room. She was one of my best friends.
"Moring lovebirds. Nick can I steal y/n for a second?" She asked pointing to me.
"Hmm" nick said thinking sarcastically.
"Oh come on pls, itll only be a minute" mia pleaded.
"Ok fine but bring her back in one piece" he laughed.
And I followed.
"Dont worry shes all yours afterwards" mia said.
"Bye see you" I said to nick and kissed him. I pulled away and I was just about to walk away when he grabbed me by my wrist pulling me back in and whispered "one more kiss".
I sighed and kissed him again and then walked up to Mia.
"Well that took you a long time didnt it" she said
"Yes it did, im sorry that I actually love my bf" I replied as we walked out the room and into the hallway.
"Ok ok calm down" she said.
"Ok why did u need me?" I asked.
"So basically, I was thinking if you wanted to go hang out in the pool right now for a bit and then we could go watch a movie or something and get snacks and just have a girls day you know?" She explained.
"Yh I would love that!" I exclaimed.
"Ok so let's go get dressed in our bathing suits and i have to shower too so I'll meet you out by the pool in 20, K?" I told her.
"Kk see ya" I shouted across the hall while walking back into my room.
I see nick sitting on the bed looking sad.
"Why the sad face bub?" I asked walking over to him.
"You were stolen from me" he said sadly.
"Oh baby, I'm here now" I said opening my arms to him.
He calming hugged me and said "so why did she need you anyway"
"We just wanted to have a girls day, were going to the pool rn so I have to get ready" i tell him as he pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Noooo, you're going to leave me again" he pouted.
"Baby, first of all I'm never ever leaving you and 2nd of all you have ryland and all the boys to hang out with" I told him.
"Ok true,but I'm cuddling with you tonight" he continued.
"Ofc babe" I said kissing him again. I got up from his lap and went into the bathroom. I showered and changed into this bathing suit:

You walked out the bathroom with your phone in your hand texting mia

You: I just got out of the shower I'll be there in 5.
Mia: ok see you
Y: bye luv ya
M: luv ya too

"Wow, i-i- pfft. Woah. Ok Nick calm down" nick says to himself as he sees you walk out the bathroom.
"Ik I'm ugly" you say and then pout your lips and look back down at your phone.
Nick walks over to you takes your phone out of your hand, lifts up your chin with his finger and says "baby? What did you just say? Look at you! Tf your gorgeous, I NEVER EVER want to hear you say that again? Got it!"
"Yea baby, I got it" you say laughing as he pulls you into a hug.
He squeezes you so tight you can bearly breath.
"Oh-ok babe, I kinda wanna stay alive so if you wouldnt strangle me that would be much appreciated" you say trying to get out from his grip and laugh.
"I need to go now baby" you tell him.
"Nooo I'm sad" he pouts.
"Baby, it's literally the floor above us, if you need anything just come and tell me, ok?" You say pulling his shirt towards you for a kiss.
He smiles at you.
You put on a pair of shorts, grab your phone from the bed and head out the room.
"Bye baby, I love you" you say.
"I love you too princess" he says back.
You go and meet mia in the pool and you guys have a great time and hang out togther. You stay in there for an hour. You make a few tiktoks before you both decide to get out and do something else.
"Ok so what now?" You ask
"Um, ok dont get mad but listen" mia begins.
"Mia? What happened?" I ask her curiously.
"I'm sorry y/n, but Thomas isnt feeling good and I need to take care of him. We can carry this on another day. I promise you, i love you"
"Ofc bubby, take all the time you need, he needs to get better. So we'll carry this on another day?" I answer
"Yah, tysm for understanding bubs, I luv ya, byeee" she says while grabbing her towel and going back into the house.
"Bye, love you too" I reply while I wrap my towel around myself and head back to mine and Nick's room.

A/n: Do you guys like this? Should I delete it? 🕺