movie night

It was 6:30 PM and getting kind of dark. The pink LED lights on the side of the pool lit the rooftop up. Me and nick just lying down on a leisure chair staring out into the beautiful LA city view. My head resting on his shoulder with his arm warmly around me.
"Its so pretty" I stated not being able to take my eyes of the view.
"yes it is, but not as pretty as you" nick smiled back.
I turned my head to him and just stared into his mesmerizing green eyes. It was like heaven and I never wanted this moment to end.
He gave me a warm peck on the lips.
I wanted to make tiktoks so I asked nick if we could.
"Sure baby" he said.
So I put up my phone and put on a sound. It was a calming loving sound and in the tiktok it just showed a few clips of the views and then me and nick being cute.
"I'll post it" I told him.
"Ok go ahead" he replied.
I posted it and immediately heared the rush of notifications fill up my phone. I chucked it on silent so it wouldn't disturb anyone, and plus I'll just check them later.
It was 7:00 PM by now and it was quite shivery and cold outside.
A cold breeze flew past me and i shivered.
Nick noticed and asked me "what's wrong bubs?"
"Nothing I'm just a lil cold" I say while crossing my arms and brushing them up and down my arms.
Nick opened his zip up hoodie and I hugged him, my hands on his waist. He zipped the hoodie half way up because it wouldn't go all the way since i was hugging him inside of it.
"Let's go inside" he bluntly said and got up.
I slid out of his hoodie and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we walked into the house.
"And here's these two" Thomas says speaking into his camera.
I just laughed and rolled my eyes in response.
Nick continued to carry me up to his room and he gently put me down on the bed. You were wearing nike pro booty shorts and one of Nick's oversized t-shirt Jerseys.
"You look cute bubby" he said smiling.
I just let out a small giggle. "Come, sit" I told him and patted the space beside me motioning for him to sit down. He came over and layed next to me.
"So what do you want to do?" He asked.
We both looked at eachother and shouted "MOVIE NIGHT!" as we laughed afterwards.
"You know I love movie nights. Especially if they're with you" nick said wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me into a hug. I kissed him and he kissed back, slowly making his way down to my neck giving me small pecks. I could tell he was careful not to leave any marks and i respected that. I slowly pulled away and said
"I'll go get the snacks from upstairs and you get the bed ready and find something to watch" as I was getting up from the bed.
"Kk" he replied getting up too.
I walked out of the room and went upstairs to the kitchen.
I walked into the kitchen to see chase, ryland, Thomas, alex and mia there. Thomas was vlogging as usual.
"Wheres the simp?" Ryland smirks referring to nick.
"Shut up, ur just jealous your single and you probably will be for the rest of your life" you snap at him while getting the 2 big bags of popcorn out of the microwave.
"Ooooh fight. Fight! Fight! " mia starts shouting. And thomas laughs into the camera.
"No fights, I dont any people dying" thomas said into his camera.
"Why, why am I single?" Ryland whines.
"Look in the mirror and you'll get your answer" I smirk jokingly, while pouring the popcorn into bowls and getting drinks out of the freezer.
"Ooooh. Ok it's going down tonight!" chase shouts.
"Nope I gotta go, bye single pringle" I tell ryland as I begin to exit the kitchen.
"Where you going?" Mia shouts.
"Movie night with bae" was the faint shouts they could hear coming from the corridor.
"Ugh" ryland pouts.
"Dont worry you'll find your girl one day" alex laughs trying to comfort him.
"Sure sure" ryland says back.
And they all laugh.
"Ok guys comment down who you ship ryland with and also who your fave couple in the hype house is?" Thomas tells his camera.

"Hi bubb-" I start my sentence as I  opened the door. I'm instantly cut off by the sight infront of me.
"BUBBY" I shout.
"Omg I love itttt" I continue while putting everything down and jumping onto the bed onto him.
"Ayyye easy tiger" he whines as I jump onto him.
"Sowy baby" i pull away and pout.
"Hey hey hey, come here darling" he says pulling me back and putting his hand on my cheek. His hand pulling my face inches away from his. "I love you" he wishpers as he kisses me. I just smiled and cuddled next to him.
I got up to get the snacks and then crawled back next to him.
"Ooh yay" he says.
"Teehee" I giggle.
He puts on a comedy movie and I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me as we both shove our hands in the bowl of popcorn.
"I love you baby" I say looking up at him. He looks down and smiles and gives me a faint kiss on my chin. We continue to watch the movie when my eyelids get heavy and I get sleepy. I closed my eyes to rest them but instantly feel asleep.
"Bubby movie ov-" nick began as he saw that my eyes were shut.
"Awww my girl" he wishpers as he kissed my cheek and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. He gave me a few kisses then and there being extra careful not to wake me. He also made a tiktok and took a few pics before shutting the tv off and falling asleep himself.

A/n: idk if this was good but I want to post so here it is. Idk if anyone is even liking these stories but yeah 🥴