sad

My thoughts:
Today just wasn't my day. I just felt horrible. Just a bad day, i guess. Nick wasn't even there to help me, he went out with chase and ryland on a bro night. Like ugh. I miss him. He always has to leave at the worst times and when I need him the most. I dont know when he's coming back. I hope it's soon though. Should I text him? No, dont interrupt him. But, I want him.
Ugh fuck this just text the damn boy.

________

Y/n - baby?

*no reply*

- babe?
- nick

Nick - yes baby? Are you okay?

Y/n - no I miss you. I need you rn

Nick - I'm with the boys baby

Y/n - yes I know 😔

Nick - baby...
- what's wrong honey

Y/n - everything. It wasnt a good day today and I need you. Why you always gotta leave when I need you :(

Nick - aight baby, see ya in 10.

Y/n - what about the boys?

Nick - my baby is sad and when my baby is sad it's my job to make her non sad

Y/n - I love you so much

Nick - I love you too bubba.

I was feeling a little better now knowing Nick was on his way. He was my safe space and he made everything better by just his smile. I put my phone down next to me and got comfy under my covers, turning on the TV trying to get my mind away from all the bad thoughts.

I thought I was doing better but I guess not. I've realised I'm such a mess and my life isn't even something I'm living. Just surviving. I turned down the TV and let my thoughts get the best of me, soon bringing out tears from my eyes.

I heard Nick's car pull up and quickly wiped away my eyes to make it less noticable. Soon the bedroom door opened and the light brown headed boy stood in the doorway. "Beby" he whispered with a pouty face, knowing that I've been crying. "What's wrong darling" he said rushing over to me and climbing into bed next to me. I stayed silent and just eyed down the floor. "Baby? Please talk to me" he repeated and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry nick" I said just enough for him to hear. "For what?" He spoke making the gap between us bigger and looking me into the eyes. "For interrupting you and making you have to give up your plans to help my fucked up messed up self" I said playing with my fingers, head down and the brim of my eyes filling with water. "No baby, dont think like that. I always want to help you. I'll give up everything I have to make sure you're safe and happy. Please dont think like that. " he said picking up my head and wiping my tears with his thumb. "Oh honey" he spoke once again and pulled me into a tight hug, his hand reaching into my hoodie and rubbing my back. "I'm just so tired nick. I'm so tired." I cried into him. "Honey, I know you are. But I'll be with you through it all and I'm never letting you give up. I love you so much princess" he said kissing my cheek and adding "come on, lay down and get some rest. You need it" before lifting me from his arms and tucking me into the sheets.

I layed face down on the comforter and my arms spread out in a 'T' shape. My face rested to the side staring at Nick and closing my eyes trying to calm down my thoughts. He soon reached his hand into my hoodie and unclipped my bra making me speak in confusion "what are you doing baby" I asked. He pouted and replied "dont worry honey I just wanted to make you as comfortable as possible."
"Awh otay, thank you baby" smiling at his thoughtfulness. "Well then I guess we wont be needing this anymore" i added taking my bra fully off from under me and chucking it on the floor. Nick laughed and spoke "is that more comfy for you baby"
"Yes much, thank you" I answered and cuddled up next to him. He grabbed my thigh and brought it up so it was lying over his stomach and wrapped his arm around my waist closing the gap between us. He kissed my head,which was now resting on his chest, "close your eyes and dream baby, you're tired" he whispered. I kissed his chest and closed my eyes listening to the faint droplets of rain outside and Nick's hand rubbing up and down my thigh. My nose inhaling the scent of his cologne, all mixing together to make me fall in my deep deep sleep, Nick protecting me like his life depended on it.

A/n: I'm not too sure about this one but meh. Just wanted to post a little something I had in mind so why not. Your thoughts? :)