night at hype

Y/n pov:
I was laying on our bed in mine and Nick's shared room just procrastinating through social media. Switching between Tiktok, Instagram, snapchat, Twitter.
"Ugh I'm so bored" I sighed.
Nick was (not surprisingly) playing fortnite with ryland and alex so he couldn't give me any cuddles :(
It was around 10:20pm and it was raining outside so I just rested my head down on my pillow, closed my eyes and listened to the rain droplets. I dont know how long I was there for but I must have fallen asleep bc the next thing i felt was someone shaking me.
N: baby? Hello? You hear me? Nick said while lighting rocking me.
I opened my eyes and took a second to remember where I was.
Y: oh yeah, I must have fallen asleep, I'm so stupid. I replied laughing.
N: you're not stupid baby, you're so cute. I sat here for 5 minutes just watching you sleep because your adorable. He said smiling.
I smiled back at him and he pulled me into a kiss.
Y: I thought you were playing fortnite with da boys? I asked
N: ye I was, im going back on but I went up to the kitchen to get a snack and when I came back I saw you.
Y: oh ok. Well I'm probably going to take a shower.
N: ok sure, I'll be here. He said walking back to his chair infront of his computer.
I rubbed my eyes checked my phone, it was now 10:45pm.
Y: geez I was asleep for that long. I said.
N: ye, you were cute doe. He smiled.
I giggled.

I got up and walked over to our closet and took out a grey matching Calvin Klein underwear and sports bra set and black sweatpants. I started walking to the bathroom but was stopped when nick called my name and said "wait baby, come here". I quickly put my stuff down on the counter in the bathroom and walked over to him. He was sitting on the gaming chair with his arms signaling for me to walk over to him.
Y: "what do u want, I'm trying to take a shower" I asked him while laughing.
He stood silent and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. It was not long before I got lost in his precious green eyes. He pulled me into a kiss and looked back and said "ok you can go shower now" and let go of my waist.
Y: finally thank you. I laughed.
I walked back over to the bathroom and took a shower just to refresh myself for the night. You go out and got dressed and put your hair in a messy bun. You walked out in your sweats and just a sports bra and saw nick sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up and put his phone down.
N: damn my baby is bootiful 😌
I just laughed and walked over to him and layed next to him.
N: you're so pretty baby, you know that. He told me
Y: ye, I guess so. I say cuddling up to him.
N: it's not 'I guess so' it's TRUE. He said taking his finger and putting it under my chin turning my head to face him.
N: do I make myself clear?
Y: yes baby, ok, yes. I laughed
N: good. He said as he smiled and kissed me slowly made his way down to my neck, creating small little pecks.
N: I love you baby. He said through kisses.
Y: I love you too baby. I replied.
He pulled away from my neck and dragged me onto his lap. I rested my head on his chest while he stroked my back and gave me a kiss on my head as I slowly melted into his arms. I just watched him scroll through his phone when I felt a draft of wind past me and make me shiver. Nick felt me shake and turned his head to me and asked "what's wrong baby?".
Y: it's just a bit cold, that's all. I replied.
"Baby 🥺" he said while putting his phone down and engulfing me into his arms.
N: "you want a hoodie?" He asked me.
I nodded and he stood up from the bed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. He walked us into the closet and said "ok pick one".
Y: "hmmmm, dis one" I said.
N: "awe your favourite one 🥺" he said and I giggled.
He slowly put me down and took it from the shelf and walked into the bathroom. Before I could say anything he was back with his cologne in his hand. He sprayed the hoodie and gave it to me.
N: "here princess." He said while kissing me on the cheek.
I smiled and put it on. (It was big on you so it looked oversized.)
N: "you're so cute beby" nick said smiling and admiring me.
Y: "Oi, what?" I laughed.
N: "nothing you're just so cute in my hoodie" he smiled once again and picked me up and layed me down on the bed. I rested my head on his chest and slowly began to fall asleep with nick admiring my cuteness. 🥺🧸