i love him

- this is in the new house that nick lives in right now with ryland, angel and chase and others but I dont know if they live there :)

Read on and find out what it's about :) you lazy ass

I was in nick and i's shared room finishing off my school work. I had been doing school all day so I didnt have much time to spend with nick. I shut down my laptop and called it a day, walked into our closet and picked out a pair of  black sweats and one of Nick's oversized hoodies. I sprayed on some light perfume because I didn't want to stink and brushed out my hair a bit so people wouldnt think I'd been electrocuted. 😃✋

I walked downstairs and was greeted by ryland and angel sitting by the kitchen island, seb and chase sitting on the couch. And nick laying down, wrapped in a blanket scrolling through his phone. I smiled at the sight of everyone and walked over to the fridge to grab a whiteclaw. "Hey" I said opening the fridge door. "Hey y/n, go to nick hes been whining about you all day" ryland laughed and glanced over towards nick. "Hes the reason I came down dickhead" i said proudly. Walking past ryland, I ruffled up his hair a bit and looked over to see his annoyed face. "Bitch" he mouthed.  I smiled at an attempt to annoy him even more. My attempt proving successful, I finished walking over to nick slouched so peacefuly across the couch not oblivious by the fact I came downstairs. "Hi teddy" I said softly crawling across the couch and laying next to him. He smiled at the sight of me putting his phone down and wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you" he pouted. "I was upstairs you could've just walked in" i spoke recieving "yeah but i didnt want to disturb you."
"Babe, you're never disturbing me so whenever you want to walk in, do so. It's your room too" I laughed. He opened the blanket so I could get in and snuggle up next to him. I let my head rest on his chest inhaling his light scent of cologne. We both stayed silent for a bit enjoying eachothers presence.

"Yo, simps" ryland laughed looking at chase. "They cute doe" he continued. "Agreed" joined in chase.
"I want a girl" ryland spoke trying to act sad. "You'll get one" chase responded putting an arm of his shoulder. Ryland gave him a look making chase add "soon enough" before they both burst out laughing, interrupting my moment with nick.

"Oi, shut it will ya" I shouted across the room. "Sorry missy" ryland replied trying to act cool. "You watch that mouth" Nick snapped jolting his body up. Making Ryland mutter something to chase which I couldn't quite make out. "Babe, calm down. It's okay." I said pushing his chest so he could lay back down. "Can we go upstairs?" I asked him and he nodded in agreement. I unwrapped the blanket from both of us and stood up taking Nick's hand and walked up to our bedroom. When we were in the hallway out of sight nick picked me up making me wrap myself around him and start lightly kissing his neck. I could tell he enjoyed it since his hands stopped at my ass. I started biting down on his skin but before I could do anything else I was thrown onto the bed. "Someone's in a mood" he smirked. "Oh really? Who?" I played dumb. "How about I show you" he replied.
God he was hot.
He crawled ontop of me in between my legs and held his lips inches from mine. I pulled his shirt and his lips met mine. His hands went behind my back holding me, enjoying the moment. I really didnt have much energy for this right now and I was pretty tired so I told nick "baby, can we just cuddle please, I'm tired" I asked him, detaching our lips. "But I liked this" he pouted.
"I'm sorry." I paused for abit thinking to myself.  I was really self conscious because of my past and how my ex used to treat me. I didnt have the courage to tell nick I didnt want to carry on because I was scared he would get mad and leave me. Just like my ex did.

He smiled back at me and kissed me again. This time I wasnt enjoying it and I was hoping it didnt get too heated. But my hope was soon lost after nick went down to my neck. It's not that I didnt want to, I couldn't. Yeah we've done this a million times but today I had no energy. I felt myself tearing up as the flashbacks of my past started circling in my mind. Nick didnt notice, he was too busy kissing down my chest but he could feel something was wrong. I let my tears fall and before I could wipe them he looked up at me. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Omg I'm such a fucking dickhead" he ranted immediating wiping my cheek. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't listen when you told me to stop and now I've made you feel horrible, I-" I stopped him before he could carry on and sniffled "it's not your fault. Its just my past" I could feel his body loosen as he picked me up and sat me on his lap. "I feel horrible. I understand if you dont trust me anymore. I deserve it." He looked down. "No, I trust you. I-I-i just got flashbacks of my past and I was scared that if I told you, you would leave me like everyone else did" I said letting a few more droplets fall down my cheek. "Aw baby, I'm never leaving you. I promise I'll listen from now on and until forever. I was just so caught up and I wasn't thinking of anything. I love you so much and I'd do anything in my power to protect you. I love you so much" he explained. "Its alright. I understand"
Nick took his thumb and stroked it gently across my cheek "I forgive you" I spoke. "You do?" He answered. "Yeah of course i do. I love you. It wasn't your fault"
"but it was my fault, I didnt listen and I was so fucking dumb and I hate myself so much and I probably will for the rest of my life knowing I made you feel like that" he said rubbing my back. "No, please don't hate yourself. I dont want you too. Ok" I spoke. He nodded his head and replied "Let's cuddle now" He kissed my cheek and I climbed off his lap and into the warm sheets. He followed my actions and pulled me close to him "I'm so so fucking sorry y/n." He repeated. I could tell he was really worked up about this. "Beby, please. I love you more than anything and plus you weren't thinking you were caught up in the moment. It happens to us all and we all do things we don't mean. So please dont work yourself up nick" I reassured him.

What I said was true. I loved him and we all do things we dont mean. I knew he loved me with all his heart and he'd do anything to protect me. He's shown it in the 1 year we've been dating.

I rested my head next to his chest and let his arm wrap around me and draw little shapes on my back. I felt him place a small peck on my head so I returned on the side of his chest. I was still tired so I fell fast asleep and as of for nick, he stayed up half of the night wondering what he'd done and re- thinking everything.

The next few days I reassured nick that I had forgiven him and that he didnt do anything wrong. He was unsure at first but I made sure he believed me because he didnt deserve to hate himself. He finally gave in and we decided to leave it in the past behind us.

I love him.

A/n: i might delete this. Do y'all want me to keep it?