scared

"Good morning guys, whats up. welcome back to today's vlog and today we will be going to a haunted house because its Halloween soon so you know, halloween spirit. Ahaha, anyway basically were all gonna go to this haunted place I have no idea and it's probably going to scare the fuck out of us so that's great you know." Thomas begins explaining to his viewers as you walk in.
"Hiiiii" you say waving at the camera starting to rummage around the room looking for somewhere to hide.
"What up with you?" Thomas asks.
"Ryland. He thinks I stole his canes (the food, raising canes) but I didnt and now hes chasing me around with a fucking bat" you quickly mumble.
"Okay very interesting" Thomas says sarcastically while laughing.
"Ok imma make my way into the battlefield" you say say getting up from behind the bed and doing a forward roll towards the door. Thomas just laughs at you and films.
You put a finger to your mouth and shush thomas. "Shhhhh, he'll find me" you whisper.
Thomas just shuts his mouth and laughs silently.
You glare at him and give him a look.
"Okay" you sigh. "Here goes my life"
As you go to open the door someone walks into you and you think its ryland so you get scared and fall down.
"Baby, silly child, the hell you doing down there?" Nick laughs picking you up.
"Ry-ry-ryalnd. He thinks I stole his food so hes chasing me with a bat" you say.
"Babe, its ryland he cant even lift up a chair. I think you'll be fine." You both laugh and Thomas joins in.
"Ok guys we gotta get going" thomas tells you.
"Omg ya I forgot, wait a sec can you please wait like 5 mins just so I can change" you panic.
"Ya ya dont worry, sure" Thomas answers and turns back over to continue talking into the camera.

You go to yours and Nick's shared room and get changed into this.

You brush out your hair, grab your phone and head downstairs

You brush out your hair, grab your phone and head downstairs. You see everyone by the door so you walk over to them.
"Hi baby, you look pretty as always" nick smiles.
"Ty baby" you say as he wraps his arm around your shoulder.
"Ok we all ready to get the shit scared out of us" thomas shouts.
Ryland says "I live for this shit man" as he laughs.
They all get into separate cars and drive to the house. You and nick just cuddle in the back seat.

~skip to when you arrive~

You all get out of the car and Thomas starts filming again.
"Shit we havent even gone in yet and I'm scared" alex laughs.
"Same i think we should go back" kouvr adds sarcastically.
"Kouvr you havent even taken like 4 steps yet" thomas laughs into the camera.
Meanwhile you and nick start walking.
"Thomas great fucking idea, if we die, it's your fault" nick says.
"So it's like live or die" Thomas laughs. "Ok here we go" he adds while opening the door. It creaks.
"Ok now were in a horror movie" Mia says.
"hElLO, aNyOnE tHeRe" larray says in his sarcastic voice.
"Istg thomas I'm so fcking scared right now" you say.
"Its fine you have nick" he laughs.
"sHuT uP" you yell as you slap him and they all laugh.
"Hes not wrong" nick adds winking at you.
"Shush" you say winking back at him.

You guys keep walking futher into the house and you come across a closet.
Ryland opens it and looks inside.
"Whats this? Hello? Mother fucker? Get out!" He yells.
"Theres no one there" you laugh at him and push him in and he pulls you in with him.
"Ryland. Nuh uh. Get me out I swear." You shout trying to get out of his grip.
"Well this is fun" alex laughs.
"Hello? How ya'll doing in there?" Thomas asks laughing.
"Not good bitch" you say. "You know I'm so claustrophobic ryland"
The door of the closet closes and locks you two inside.
"Shit, RYLAND. Get me out" you shout.
"Ok guys try to open the door" ryland talks to them through the door.
The door handle rattles but nothing opens.
"Ok great. Thanks ryland" you smack him.
"I'm claustrophobic bitch, this space is tiny and I cant see anything." You panic.
"Sorry" ryland says.
"Try to open the door again" you say.
The door handle rattles again but still no success.
"Ok, ok, calm down" you tell yourself while fanning your face with your hands.
Ryalnd has his flashlight on his phone so you can see a bit.
Thoams is vlogging the whole thing.
You begin to tear up and ryalnd notices you.
"Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm sorry" he says pulling you into a hug. (You and ryland were best friends, like brother and sister)
"Um whats going on in there" nick asks.
"Its fine, shes just scared" ry says.
You thought you saw something move so you turn back to ryland and look at him and say "I'm scared" with tears down your face.
"Ik y/n. It's okay." He says keeping you in a hug.
"Nick if I were you I would smash this fucking door open. Things arent good in here." Ryland shouts at him through the door.
"What do you mean things arent good in there? Nick says.
"Its y/n, she,"
"Shes what ryland" nick asks begging to panic now too.
"Shes crying" ryalnd spoke.
"Well this turned out fantastic didnt it Thomas" alex laughs.
"Shit. Do we have a hammer?" Nick asks.
"Do I look like a fucking plumber to you?" Larray says.
Thomas: no I would just kick it down nick.
"Ok guys back up I'm going to kick it" nick yells to you.
"Ok wait" ryland says while backing you two up.
"Were ready" he shouts.
"Ok make sure you're far far back" nick says.
"We are" ryalnd replies.
"Just do it already nick" you say crying.
Ryland is still hugging you and he puts his hand over your head to protect you.
Nick kicks the door down and sees you in ryland arms.
You jump from the loud bang and ryalnd holds you up.
"Baby?" He cooes walking over to you.
You peek your head up from rylands arms and see nick walking towards you. Ryland let's go of you and you fall into Nick's arms.
"What happened babe?" He asks.
"Well u saw" you say trying to catch your breath.
"Its okay baby, I'm here" nick whispers while rubbing your back to try calm you down.
"Maybe we should go outside" alex suggests.
They all agree.
"Dont stay there too long" ryland smirks.
"Fuck off" nick shouts.
You jump bc of the shouting.
"Aww sorry bubby, did I scare you?" Nick says.
You nod.
"Sorry baby" he coos.
"It okay" you say in a baby voice which nick loves.
"Aww da baby voice" he says while pulling away from the hug. He takes his hand and wipes away your tears. You smile.
"Theres my baby's beautiful smile" he says while smiling back at you.
"I'm sorry this happened baby, we should've just stayed home and watched a movie, I understand if you're mad-" nick begins to say
You stop him before he can finish his sentence and say "no baby. I love you. It's just I was scared. That's all. It's not your fault. I love you. If I'm mad at anyone its ryland, ok."
He kisses you and wraps his arm around you as you both begin to walk out back to the car.

A/N: I want to delete this one but if you want me to keep it up then tell me in the comments :)