The gossip time begins

♧ I'm sorry if the next bit doesn't quite make sense I didn't really follow the last chapter when I wrote this. Other wise, enjoy! :) ~ Bianca.

The gossip begins.

"Andy" Sam paused, then she went over to Andy and hugged him, and they kissed, then walked out to the kitchen. Or so Sam thought. Andy snuck back to the room with the creepy fans. He wouldn't let anyone go after making any move at all towards Sam. He stormed in the room, briskly walked to the guy and punched him and kindly walked him out the front door. Andy gritted his teeth "no one, gets to be near my Sammy. no one. You understand? I better not see you again." Sam had seen him walk the creep out, and got a bit worried. Then Andy walked through the door like nothing happened.

"Hey princess" Andy came to Sam and wrapped his arms around Sams waist and kissed her forehead. "I'll make sure anyone who shouldn't be here isn't here and ill make sure they will never come again. Then ill leave you girls be." Sam looked into Andy's eyes and replied, "okay but you don need to make a scene, you really don't" she looked into his blue eyes with green puppy-dog eyes. All Andy could do, was whisper good night, and kiss her.

Back to the sleepover, where all the girls, Naomi, Fiona, Parveen, Bianca, were all chatting quietly. Until, all of the sudden they broke into song happily as Sam walked through the pool doors. "What did that creep do to you! I swear I'll show him." Andy demanded. Then he ran to the guy. "Andy!" Sam & creepy pigtail-fan-girl said in unison. "Hey, you know he's MY boyfriend. He loves ME. Which is why he's going to your creepy little friend over there." The fan girl just looked at Sam in awe, while Sam ran towards Andy to see the commotion.

Andy was about to punch the creep that 'fan-girled' over Sam "no one. Gets. That close. To Her. Again, understand? You better"

"Sam!" The girls were glad to see everything back to order. Especially now, they could get back to gossiping. Fiona had the juiciest thing, so she started there delectable gossip session.

'Oh Kay guys. I have the best thing to tell you about one fishy swimmer that just happens to not be here...' Fiona started telling the girls about Logan & her juice box & someone's straw that just isn't straight.