Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE-- XOXO!

Andy sadly turns to Sam "the truck with my things broke down I might have to go and get my stuff. Andy runs out the door. He runs, but not to the truck that isn't broken down, to the gym to work out on his 8 pack for what he hopes is his new girlfriend Sam.

When Sam hears the news she looks sadly at him but she understands he has to go. When Andy comes back, it's just in time. Andy comes back from the gym with his gifts for Sam. Andy comes to his new home with Sam, with an eight pack and minutes later, his stuff arrives with Sams brand new Sparkly black amazing drum set with every little detail she could want, need, or imagine.

When Sam sees the drum set she freaks out and wonders how Andy knew exactly what she would want. "YAY SPARKLES! YAY BLACK! YAY DRUMS! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!" then she runs over to Andy, and jumps up hugs him, keeps her legs around him and kisses him and says "thank-you... Boyfriend?" she looks at Andy with a questioning face and he kisses her back and says "I was hoping so" and kisses her again.

later: Sam gets in her pjs, then Andy quietly knocks on her door. Sam tells him he can come in and he walks in and takes off his black t-shirt, revealing the best looking eight pack to the beautiful Sam. Sam finds herself staring at Andy's eight pack she never knew he had.

Andy's gorgeous princess didn't even notice she was staring. Not until Andy started to take off his jeans too, and Sam shook her head slightly, mesmerized by her handsome prince. Now Andy stands wearing only his boxers in front of Sam in her "black veil brides" t shirt and pj pants.

Finally Andy says "so, my gorgeous girlfriend, which bunk is mine?" he spoke with a playful note in his voice and a smirk on his face. Sam replies slowly as she's still a bit in stun from his beauty as well as him calling her a beauty. Eventually she says "well I usually sleep on the bottom bunk......" never quite finishing her sentence.

Andy said "Okay my beautiful girl! I'll just hop right on up to that top bunk!" he spoke with such enthusiasm, and Sam was still processing it all.

As Sam watches Andy climb up the ladder to the top bunk, she is just speechless. Once Andy is up she waits about a minute then she stops her staring and climbs to her, lower bed.