Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR-- XOXO!

Sam, who is love struck, just can't believe the guy she loves the most loves her even more then she love him. Believe me, that's a lot of love going around with the soup eaters tonight.

Since Andy loves Sam more then she could or would ever believe, Andy says to Sam "I'll be right back with a small surprise I hope!" you could even here the smile in his voice when he told her.

When Andy comes back Sam waits eagerly for the surprise thats un-imaginable for her pretty head. Andy had come back from asking Sam's mom if Andy could move in with Sam when he visits which he plans to do a lot now that he met Sam. Andy tells Sam all this which almost makes her pass out again.

Sam: overly happy with joy as Andy, her new boyfriend calls for his stuff to be brought to Sams house because he doesn't want to leave her side ever.

What Sam doesn't know: Meanwhile, Sam thinks Andy is getting his clothes etc. to her house, because that's what she was told. But really Andy was ordering Sam a new sparkly black drum set with everything Sam wants and needs for Sams drums. Andy is now pretending to pick up his stuff because "the truck broke down" but Andy is actually running to the gym and working out so he looks good for Sam. Andy just really wants to impress her.