JUICE BOX BITCHES

"ooh great. Now we can plan what to do with that little skanky bitch olivia" Damien helped Sam pack then they drove over to Matt's house were they have all their parties and get-togethers. "Yes. Yes. Yes." Damien couldn't wait to make a plan. "now, what can we do to her?" "something to make her suffer." "jealousy. Boys. Suffering. Something that'll involve those words."

"well, after footy practice Olivia was eyeing new guy Jeremy, and he's cute"

"oh my god. I have the perfect plan!" damien squealed

"K.I.S.S. JEREMY" a girl suggested "OMG. THATS A GREAT PLAN" Sam, loved the plan. It was now party time. WASTED, the only word to describe Logan & Damien's hook up. Yup, that's right. Logan and damien were making out in a closet. Second base. "HOLY WHAT THE SHIT" then Sam fell over because she was to drunk "omg!" Fiona and Bianca came over to Sam they werent as drunk as Sam, Logan, or Damien. "holy crap." "okay, let's go" Fiona and Bianca helped Sam up and sat her on the couch. They called Andy so he would come over and pick her up. Take her to her new home.

***

"insert your straw into my juice box" between drunk breaths while making out Logan whispered, to Damien. The two drunkest making out together while everyone's gone off. Matthew and Fiona we dating each other so they hung out till others left. Others except Logan and Damien. Andy came right away when he got called to pick up sam. "whehre are youu taking meeee?" Sam had forgotten how she agreed to move in with Andy.

Carried like a princess. To her new home. Carried by her prince. To her castle. Just like the fairy tale it was. Sam was way to tired to walk, to do anything so Andy laid her on the bed kissed her forehead and got her water. By the time he got back she was sound asleep. He put the water down and fell to sleep next to her. With Sam in Andy's arms.

Back at Matt's house Matt's room was where Damien and Logan were well, inserting straws into Juice boxes. Fiona and Matt were sitting on the living room couch watching tv to try to drown out the sounds from. The juice box.

"okay. I'm going home. Or somewhere. Come with me or call me when they wake up and realize in the morning what they did" Fiona got up and waited by the door for her boyfriends response. "I'd like to come

But I shouldn't. Besides some has to see, or hear their response"