Chap21

"MY OVARIES. HIS VOICE" Sam exclaimed as she ran out from just hearing BVB's newest album before anyone else heard it. Andy ran after her, when she ran out his eyes widened and began to capture Sam. "Are you all right what happened did you like the new album?" Anxiously andy asked Sam barely giving her time to answer. "I-I loved it! It's great I just can't handle.. how sexy your voice is sometimes" Sam smiled kissed Andy quickly and walked out. She left Andy hanging. So Andy walked back slowly to where the band was. "You're a really great drummer now i really see why Andy kept you all to himself." One of the band members said with a wink. But Sam knew all the band members and this actually wasn't one of them. "Why the hell are you hitting on my girlfriend you think you can get away with this crap think again I never want to see your face again player." Alex, Alex player stepped away from Andy swiftly and pulled in Sam from where she was standing. Alex dragged Sam by the arm and let it go as Andy pulled Sam in "what the hell is going on?" Confused Sam sputtered and wrapped her arms around Andy as Alex walked out. "Please don't go after him he isn't worth it. Andy please." Sam pulled her best puppy-dog eyes at Andy. "I won't I promise lets just go back to where he band is so we can practice with you" they walked Into the band room. "Yo and. That Juliet chick is back. Seriously what was it one time we performed with her, only cus she one on that show..." A BVB band mate trailed off speaking to andy. "Who?" Sam asked "no one. Ex. Just practice." Andy was firm. "God your sexy when your tense." Sam said as she sat at the official BVB drum set. After practice they went home. Everyone was home unpacking. "Hey guys" everyone returned the greeting "I though you and Matt went out with Naomi & Bianca" Sam said "they were" replied Fiona "we all went out as a group to get our stuff.. But they went off to hang out with guys the met at the club the other night" Sams eyes widened and they continued their conversation through their telepathic best-friend magical-power-ness. "They met guys?" "Yea! I never met them but they had a double date" "yea girls night in the basement when they get back?" "Totally" Fiona & Sam returned to talking after they'd realized their boyfriends were overly confused so they stopped their conversation. "Who wants take-out Chinese" Sam asked "yea lets face it the four of us aren't the people in this house that would cook.. with out poisoning the food." Then Andy cut in "ok ill order" he was talking to Matt about how sometimes he just doesn't understand chicks. An hour later the rest of the group walked in. "Perfect!" Sam exclaimed "were gonna be down stairs.. talking" Sams eyes widened slightly. The group I girls went down stairs "god. I don't understand them either like did you see that like series of weird looks between those to? What was that?" Matt said. In return Andy said "I don't know man.. It's weird. Lets just get the food for them."

"Spill it, what happened?" Bianca replied to Kayla "well this guy Alex-" Sams eyes widened again remembering Alex player early that day. "What's his last name? Alex player? Is he like really hot?" Bianca looked at her confused. "Dude you have a boyfriend who is like perfect for you. Please. And yea actually it is Alex player and he is very hot thank you." "Shit" Sam said under her breath. Then she explained what happened. 'GOD FREAKING DAMNIT. I liked him."