Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE--XOXO!

Minutes pasted by in the limo with no one speaking. But it wasn't completely silent. The only sounds were text messages to Logan and Bianca from their boyfriends, Noah and Israel, the other sounds were music playing.

Noah was missing Logan so she went to swimming to see him. Parveens mom wanted her home so she got dropped of at home. Israel didn't stop texting Bianca, wondering where she was because he didn't know and he was worried, so Bianca left to meet him.

Now, Sam and Andy are alone in the car. Andy already sits really close to Sam. As though he was afraid someone would try to take her away from him. Again.

Now Andy is playing with Sams hair. Andy whispers "It's my job as your boyfriend to protect you and make sure your safe. Maybe people call it jealousy but you were cornered and I can't let you get hurt"

Sam ended up falling asleep in the limo resting her head on Andy. When Sam awoke Andy softly said "I still want to take you somewhere. Would you be up to dinner? And you know what, you can invite your friends, and there dates too. Oh but, make sure they know it's a fancy place, you know nice dress kinda thing. I have something for you."

Sam told him she would invite her friends with a plus one as long as they "looked nice" and she wondered what her next gift was. It turned out her next gift was in the limo. In a medium sized black box. Sam opened the box and found a gorgeous red dress with black lace. Andy said he would drop her off at home so she could get ready and he would come to pick her up in a few hours.