The sleepover

"Me and my boyfriend just couldn't stop laughing. The best part is when they woke up in the morning and realized what happened. I recorded their reaction" Fiona smirked when she told the story. Her and her boyfriend were really good for each other, in a kind of devilish way. Fiona and Matthew. It sounded right, like Sam and Andy.

The girls listened to the recording of Logan and her boy toy Damien in the morning after a party at Fiona''s. " and she was all Insert your straw into my juice box"

They gossiped about other people, for an hour and a half then they decided to go and test out Sam's new pool. "It should be tested I mean for temperature and all" Bianca said as the were walk to the pool in their bikinis. Then she ran through the pool doors and jumped in. It was cold since it hadn't been heated yet. " HOLY SHIT WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT" Bianca climbed out of the pool. "Well you should probably heat it but otherwise it's fine" she yelled to the hall. Then others jumped in and felt like a penguin too. Everyone brought floaties for the pool because they thought it would be more fun that way. And it was. A group of best friends still united like there stupid and can't live with out one another.

"So Sam when should we move in?" The group of girls asked easily and eagerly. A few of then had always planned to move in together and sent each other pictures if cool things thy would have. Since Sam had such a big house, why not have a few of them live in her and Andy's house too.

Continuing their gossiping, the swam and floated, luxuriously in the pool. Logan was on her way to Vegas with her family. All the boyfriends agreed, despite them not being close, they are all together as well having a guys night out. "Let's go out tonight. Okay maybe not tonight." Another voice spoke; "yea. Lets get ready for going out tomorrow night!" The suggestive voices were right. So they were having a girls night in, tomorrow would be a girls night out. They all smiled at the thought.