Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN--XOXO!

Lunch for Sam seemed to come quickly from the time she had promised her best friends she would tell her dream that turned out to not be a dream.

"okay okay!! I'll tell you guys!! Calm down!!" the group of girls stop their pestering, and has excitement written all over their faces. "Soooooooooooooo?!?!?! What! Is! It!?!?!?! OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL US!" multiple exclamations are thrown out at Sam for her to tell her **dream**.

"well.. It was a dream...." Sam tells them slowly. "if it was a dream you would've told us by now" says Bianca. "yeah! You would've told me in the car to!" said Logan in agreement. "mama likes your cookies!" Parveen randomly adds. "Oooh you could tell us over cookies!!" replies Bianca enthusiastically. "Okay okay. We're letting Sam not tell us!!! We need to shut up and talk about cookies later!" then Logan laughs and says sternly "yea! We do.. Haha.. cookie talk later, Sam gossip dream stuff now!"

Now everyone was sitting on the gravel field in a small circle since it was a really nice sunny day. "so I... Met...." she started. "You met someone!!!! Whooooooooooo???? Wasssss it!!!??" Logan spoke enthusiastically. "I met Andy beirsack and passed out for a couple of hours and woke up with him in my special chair in my room and we ate soup together and we kissed and now he lives with me and we're going out and he got me a new black sparkley drum set with everything and this morning he made me awesome skittle waffles... Oh! And he's coming after school to pick me up for "a surprise".. He wrote me a note with the waffles..." Sam spoke quickly, after all she did say all that with one breath. She was anxious to find out what her friends though of it all.. But they were all sitting there with there mouths open, as speechless as she was for a long time even though, Andy was right there with her.

Then it hit them. It was so obvious. It was so obvious because they all the sudden started ambushing Sam with questions. Sam just ignored them and said "this morning I woke up and thought it was a dream till I saw the skittle waffles and the note" just then Jessica walked up and said "SKITTLE WAFFLES?!?" so Logan "said never mind.. Can you go away??" jessica looked a bit sad, like usual, but she left and went back to Hannah and the others.

The rest of the lunch was spent by Sam explaining everything to everyone, including people like Jessica who asked who Andy beirsack was, which really annoyed Sam. Until she realized her friends replied "Andy is sams really sweet new boyfriend!" which made Sam really happy, and also made her remember what the note said, which was also one of the many questions. "the note said "I had to go back to my hotel to meet with the band, I'll pick you up from school. P.S. with a surprise! Enjoy school princess, I'll be waiting for you!" and I checked my phone. I got a text from him. It said he's taking me some where nice and some where fun before that. What could that mean?" Sams friends told her it could be some where like an amusement park then out for dinner at a fancy restaurant, but they weren't really sure where.

The rest of school went by like nothing but boredom and Sam, or anyone couldn't stop talking or thinking about Andy and Sam being an "item" now. But of corse Sam was the most out of it and could only think about andy and his surprise.