Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX-- XOXO!

Once Andy hears her get under her covers he acts like himself towards Sam, the romantic caring boy. "Are you warm enough? Are you comfortable enough? Are you happy?... I guess you would like me to stop asking stupid questions, as you do live here." Andy asks Sam each question with concern, and never really gave enough time for Sam to reply in between his worried questions. Sam said that she was actually a bit cold, but she always was. Once Andy heard her reply he instantly got up and jumped down to Sam and gave her a warm hug and a warm blanket he had been using only seconds before.

Sam felt instantly better as well. With a warm hug, a warm blanket, and a quick peck on the cheek from her one and only Andy she was content. She didn't even notice Andy going back up to his new bed. However she did notice his whisper "goodnight sleeping beauty" as he leaned in to kiss Sam. In reply, Sam murmured "thank-you, thank-you, good night" with a smile in her voice.

The next morning Sam had to go to school, so she was doing her morning routine. Once she woke up she was sure what happened last night was all a dream and just wanted to tell her friends about her amazing dream. Sam didn't bother checking to see if it wasn't and Andy was in the bunk above her. When she was down stairs when she saw perfectly made waffles. Since no one else was around she ran right to where they were and discouvered that they weren't just waffles, they were the best waffles she could imagine. Skittle waffles. She also discouvered a note, from her dream man. The note red "I had to go back to my hotel to meet with the band, I'll pick you up from school. P.S. with a surprise! Enjoy school princess, I'll be waiting for you!" Once Sam was done reading her not from Andy, which she had smiled while reading, her mom came down and had what she usually ate for breakfast while sam ate the delectable skittle waffles from Andy.

Now that she knew it wasn't a dream she HAD to tell her friends. Only Sam barely spoke in the car with Logan. Together Sam and Logan talked about Noah. Sam only told Logan she had something she needed to tell everyone. Everyone meaning Logan, Bianca, and Parveen. At school Logan told Everyone about her new love Noah, and Bianca told everyone about her boyfriend, Israel, and Parveen kept denying the fact that Jon is crushing on her. Sam acted as normal as she could and Logan kept pestering Sam about her "something" soon after that Parveen and Bianca started pestering her to. Finally at lunch she would tell them.