Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT-- XOXO!

Finally school was over and Sam ran out with her friends. Only to realize they kinda had no idea what to look for or what to expect. Sams mom wasn't there, but a handsome, nicely dressed guy came up to Sam and whoever else that was surrounding her.

The handsome stranger, of corse slightly startled the mob of girls as he walked up to them. Then he spoke. "would miss samantha please come with me, and any others that would like to come, if miss Stevenson invites them of corse." after he said that Sam chose her best friends, since Logan needed a ride anyway, Parveen was hoping the car was a limo so she asked her mom to go to Sams, and Bianca would be home alone for a real long time so she went. The four girls followed the stranger to, yes, the sleek black limo.

Inside the limo, sam going in first, Andy awaits her, and kisses Sam on the lips unexpectedly and says "I missed you." he said it in a way like it was supposed to be a whisper to Sam, but it wasn't seeing as after he said it the other three girls exclaimed "AWWWWWWWW!!" as they climbed in the car, making Sam blush slightly.

The limo was a blast, for the girls. For the love birds, it was sweet and romantic. Sam and Andy had a separate compartment of the limo. It turned out Sams friends were right. Andy paid for everyone to go to play land. Everyone had a blast, except once. Andy told the girls he was going to get some treats. A cute group of 4 guys the same age as the groups of 4 girls, came up to the girls when Andy left. Three of them came up and said to Logan, Bianca, and Parveen "hey girls what's up?"

"how's it going?" "having a fun time?" they were all really cute but, Logan, and Bianca have boyfriends and Parveen, Parveen calls em cute but shes interested in others. So if any of those boys were trying to make new "friends" they found the wrong girls.

Then the three girls noticed three main things: 1- the guys came over right AFTER Andy left. 2- they had been separated from Sam. 3- there were 4 guys and 4 girls. Sam was alone with the fourth guy. Then right as they realized these three guys weren't trying to hit on them, but they were letting there friend have a chance with Sam, Andy came back from getting ice cream. Andy saw the guys talking to the girls, he knew at least two of them had boyfriends that would be jealous and the third wasn't interested. Only Andy didn't see Sam with them.

Then Andy saw Sam standing alone with this guy. He had her cornered with his arms in such a way around her that she wouldn't be able to get away. That guy will pay, Andy angrily thought. Andy stormed over to the guy trying to make a move on Sam. He walked up behind him, grabbed his shoulder and flung the guy away from Sam. Then Andy took Sam and wrapped his arm around her so the guy would know he was her boyfriend. Andy took Sam away and called for her friends then they all left.

Back in the limo Sam and Andy sat with everyone else. Sam spoke up softly to Andy "a little jealous of competition?" andy looked a bit spooked, like he saw a ghost almost. "I don't want anyone to hurt you. I don't want anything to happen to you" he replied firmly to Sam.