Just Those Crazy Fan-Girls?

Sam and Andy, together looked around their new house for anyone that shouldn't have been there. "AHHHHHHHHHH" someone randomly screamed, dispight the other pervious screams, this one was different. The scream was qued perfectly as Andy walked through his kitchen door. It turned out, the house stranger found andy before either sam or him found them. The screamer, a girl, screamed again, ran up to Andy, and hugged him. "I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN MY GOD YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was spoken quickly, spontanously, yet it seemed to Andy, to take forever to finish, whereas, when andy was with Samantha, all he wished was for it to never end. Meanwhile, Sam let out a screech of terror, so Andy bolted up and shoved Fan-Girl off. He raced into the other room where Sam had been only a few minutes earlier. Only his one & only girl wasnt there. Then Andy rushed into the guest room where he saw Sam cornered in the closet by some random creep. Sam looked into his eyes wishing to see his pure blue ones looking back to her, but she instead saw his eyes raging. 'And who the hell do you think you are, with my girlfriend in my house? You better have a damn good explination. Actually no. Doesn't matter, Your ass will still be kicked.' The guy almost attacking Sam was freaked out when Andy just walked in he looked so pissed just to see his girlfriend getting near trouble caused by random freaks. Those random freaks, Andy realizes, show up around because of him. He hated the thought that he was bringing creeps closer to sam then usual. Therefore, in his mind it was his duty to protect her agaisnt everyone he could. 'look man,' The most recent stranger started talking. 'No. She's my girlfriend. No one. Gets. That close to her' Andy gestured at Sam to the strangers side. She was still standing behind him, frieghtend. Andy continued, 'Do you understand? you better. Never do that again.'