♡ 𝓢𝓲𝔁

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

YOU WATCHED YOUR TEAM'S CURRENT MATCH ATTENTIVELY, observing how Shiratorizawa played and how well your team was doing. Your team wasn't doing too bad - losing points then winning them back. Shiratorizawa was definitely a struggle though.

Watching the match, you noticed how most of Shiratorizawa's efforts went towards backing their ace up - a famous top 3 ace that you have yet to learn the name of. Olive hair, muscular, and held an intimidating gaze. His spikes were just as scary as his demeanor.

Your eyes flickered across the court, soaking up every piece of information you could find - flaws, weaknesses, or even the strengths of the Shiratorizawa team.

Two teams were on a bye, gazing at you attentively while your eyes were glued onto your team's match. Nekoma and Aoba Johsai saw how you hunched over, your eyes never faltering and leaving its target. It honestly kind of scared them with how focused you were.

No one on the Seijoh team knew who you were, but the same couldn't be said for Nekoma. Kuroo Tetsurou, Kozume Kenma, and Taketora Yamamoto knew about you and your team.

Kuroo was the bed-headed middle blocker captain of Nekoma. Being a major volleyball nerd, he inevitably started paying attention to and watching the women's league - especially if it was his own prefecture. He just dragged Nekoma's setter, Kenma, along for the ride.

Kenma never watched the screen that played volleyball matches as he was too invested in video games, but that didn't mean he didn't listen. Every time someone cheered for your team or the whistle blew, indicating that your team earned another point, it echoed through the TV. He was impressed, but he wasn't going crazy.

Taketora Yamamoto was much like Tanaka and Nishinoya. Was a fan, is a fan, and will always be a fan of women's volleyball. Nekoma's libero, Yaku Morisuke, was struggling to keep him from fainting.

"Left!"

"One touch!"

To your surprised, Semi wasn't a regular, but instead was a pinch server. He seemed like a regular. It didn't matter though, because when he served, it was pretty impressive.

The whistle blew, signaling the final point was earned in the set. Shiratorizawa had won the first set 25 - 21, but they hadn't adapted and played against you yet. Sure, they had seen you play, but it's very different than actually playing. You would know, since you observe first then play.