♡ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

YOU AND MAI WERE TIRED. It was now the middle of the third set and you could feel the sweat dripping down your forehead. Honestly, you thought you probably would slip sometime soon.

The score was currently Wonderland at 15 and Shiratorizawa at 16. Your legs felt as if they were going to fall off. Your arms felt like those pool noodles that you'd beat your friends up with.

Nekoma's setter sat at his best friend's side as Kuroo was intensely watching the Wonderland vs Shiratorizawa match on Wonderland's side of the court. Kenma was so immersed in his game, he failed to notice the ball that was hurdling in his direction.

"Watch out!" You exclaimed as you moved quickly. You move in front of the boy before he could get hit, smacking the ball straight down to the ground. The boy slightly glanced down at the volleyball at his feet before looking up and meeting your eyes. "You should be more careful."

The boy simply nodded and went back to his game until his rooster-haired friend nudged him and nodded his head in my direction. "Oh, uh... thanks."

Quietly chuckling, you nodded your head and went to pick the volleyball up, but the hand of the black-haired captain beat you to it and held it up for you. Glancing up, your eyes lock with his as he offered the ball to you. "Thanks...?" You trailed off, not knowing the mystery man's name.

"Kuroo Tetsuro. I'm the captain of Nekoma's volleyball team," he replied, grinning as he handed you the ball. "I'm a huge fan of yours."

"Thanks, Kuroo," you beamed, taking the ball from his calloused hand.

"(Y/n)-chan, stop flirting and get over here already! We've got a game to play!" Chinami yelled at you, causing you to deadpan.

"Alright, for once, I'm not flirting!" You groaned, throwing your head back. Kuroo grinned in amusement as you slightly waved at the messy-haired captain. "See ya around."

Rolling the ball under the net, you jog back over to your position. Chinami stood next to you, patting you on the back. "Nice find, (Y/n)-chan. If I weren't gay, I'd totally hit that."

Laughing, you swat her hand away. "I wasn't flirting, you weirdo. Now get to your position. We got a game to win."

⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞

"Don't you do it, Mai," you warned, pointing an accusing finger at her while you saw Mai's eyes start to flutter as she failed to suppress a yawn. "Don't you fucking do it."