♡ 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

YOU LAID ON THE GROUND NEXT TO YOUR TEAM'S BENCH, an arm draped over your eyes as you try to regain as much energy as you could before your next match. Your next match was against some school named Shi- Shitty- Shitazori- Shi something. It's too hard to pronounce.

"HA!" A voice coughed out a laugh from above you. Moving your arm to see the person, your eyes adjust to the sudden light before landing on a pair of twins. Specifically the piss-haired one. "Ya okay there?"

"Nah," you chuckled, the corners of your eyes crinkling at the smile that played on your face. "What's up with you losers?"

"We didn't technically lose," Osamu pointed out, looking down on you as you were just lazily sprawled out on the ground. "Ya didn't win by 2 points."

"We would've," you retorted with a grin. "There's just a reason we didn't."

"Oh yeah?" Atsumu challenged, peering down at you as he crouched next to you. "And what's that?"

"I dunno," you mumbled with a slight shrug of your shoulders. "I'll tell you when I find out."

"Bruh," Atsumu deadpanned.

"Now help a fellow fat ass up, fat ass," you jokingly demanded as you lifted your arm up. An offended expression washed over Atsumu's face before turning into a smirk.

"So ya look at my ass?" Atsumu teased, but you deadpanned before sticking up your middle finger at him.

"Lame," you taunted monotonously as you flipped him off.

"Excuse ya-" Atsumu was then interrupted by his brother.

"Loser," Osamu commented monotonously, deadpanning as he also flipped the piss-haired Miya off.

"Shut up-"

"Stupid," you continued.

"The hell-"

"Idiot," Osamu interjected.

"'Samu-"

"Dumbass," you stated.