♡ 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

WHILE BEING DRAGGED LIKE A LOST PUPPY, you felt like a leash kid being dragged by his mother at the shopping mall... not that you'd know anything about how that felt.

Managing to convince Reina that you could walk by yourself, the managers of the other volleyball teams had led you to the room where your team was going to be staying in.

Walking through the halls, you took note of where the bathrooms and vending machines were. Some rooms even had personalized posters on their doors to signify which room was taken by which team.

There were even poorly drawn maps of the building to fill in the blank wall spaces. You had guessed that either the managers or coaches set it up for the people who sucked at directions.

"Here's your guys' room," the short blonde manager with a Karasuno jacket told you, pointing to the door of a room.

"The room on the left is where Fujimoto-san and your team's coach will be staying," the raven-haired manager with glasses from Karasuno said as Hayato looked at the door of the room before opening it.

"You can just call me Hayato. It'll be confusing for me and my mom if you address me by my last name," Hayato informed.

The raven-haired manager nodded before adding, "The room on the right is where us girl managers will be staying."

"Alright, I guess we should start working on dinner now," Hayato spoke as he stood in the doorframe of his aunt's and his room, observing the room's surroundings. "I'll start bringing up Wonderland's luggage then meet you guys in the kitchen. I already have a rundown of the training camp schedule, but I doubt they do," he added, shooting your team a look.

Sheepishly rubbing the back of your head, you chuckle nervously, "Haha, oops? I didn't really pay attention."

"What's new?" Mai commented, earning laughs from your friends.

"Hey!"

"Sounds like a plan," the reddish brown-haired manager of Fukurodani stated, giving Hayato a thumbs up.

"We'll see you later, Hayato-senpai," the tan-haired Fukurodani manager added, waving as Hayato left.

"Hold on, senpai?" You questioned, obviously confused at how the Fukurodani managers addressed your cousin. You rubbed your chin as you looked at the Fukurodani managers skeptically. "Do you know him or something?"

"(Y/n)-chan..." Mariko sighed in disappointment as she shook her head. "Hayato attended Fukurodani. For three years. How do you not know this?"