SHOULD I REWRITE OR DISCONTINUE?

So it's been a while since I started writing this, the last time I updated being back in July of 2021. I've recently reread it due to the spike in interactions (comments & votes) with this book, and I just wanna say;

WHY ARE PEOPLE READING THIS?? IT'S SO CRINGEY AND I GET SO MUCH SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT.

THE AMOUNT OF INFO DUMP IN THE BEGINNING IS HORRENDOUS, (Y/N) GAVE ME A LOT OF SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT, AND MOST OF THE CHAPTERS ALREADY PUBLISHED ARE MAINLY JUST FILLERS AND VOLLEYBALL MATCHES!

Y'ALL GAVE ME AN EGO BOOST WITH THE COMMENTS, SO I THINK THAT'S WHY I KEPT GOING.

BUT STOP ITTTT

IT'S NOT GOOD! DON'T LIE TO ME!

Anyways, I might be rewriting this book :)

The main plot and overall stuff will stay the same, but I'm removing everything I hate about how I wrote this, which is basically everything.

Honestly, I might scrap the whole idea and shelve the story idea entirely, but tell me if you want to see this idea fleshed out.

I have like 20+ other ideas for various Haikyuu x reader fics, but they all lowkey suck because I came up with them 2 - 3 years ago.

The rewrite will take a while, since I have to rewatch Haikyuu and get back into it. I've hoenstly gotten burnt out with Haikyuu like a while ago, when I was writing the latest few chapters.

The currently published chapters will still be published, but they'll be unpublished when I finish rewriting at least up to/past the current timeline point.

Also, the lack of updates in other various haikyuu x fem reader Wattpad books is very discouraging and unmotivating. 

If you have any criticism and suggestions you think I should hear before/during the rewrite, don't be shy to tell me. I want to improve the plot, writing, and characters as much as I can :)

But then again, there's no guarantee that I will be rewriting this story idea. Let me know what I should do!

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you have a good day/night! :)