♡ 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

The volleyball flattened against the wooden floor of Inarizaki's side of the court, the deafening sound of the ball bouncing off the floor filling the air. A few paled, a few gazed with admiration, but most were completely surprised.

Your strategy was completely simple. In the first set, you wouldn't play. You'd sit on the sidelines, watching and analyzing the opposing team to gather any flaws in their plays.

Then here's where it gets confusing. There are 2 strategies to win. 1; Gain points yourself and go on offense, or 2; Stop the other team from gaining points and go on defense. In the second set, you specialized in defense and try to save as much energy as you can while everyone else is getting more tired with each point. In the third set, you go all out - defense and offense alike with all the energy left in your system while everyone else is already pretty fatigued.

(I have no idea what the fₐq I'm saying. Just roll with it, even if you play volleyball and know this is a trash strategy 😎)

You sent a smirk towards your opponents as you rolled your shoulders back and stretched out your neck.

'This is going to be fun.'

⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞

Set 3
Inarizaki vs Wonderland
1 - 3

"Chance ball!" Tamika called out, receiving the ball then passing it towards Reina.

Reina moved under the volleyball, raising her hands up in a set position before calling out your nickname. "(N/n)!"

"Yup yup!" You assured her that you heard her and ran up to the net. You approved the net, eyeing the ball as it was set in your direction, followed by 2 of Inarizaki's players running to block you.

You jumped, pulling your arm back. The blockers jumped to block you as the volleyball appeared in front of you. You spiked the ball hard against one of the blocker's hands, sending it flying.

Due to the force, the blocker stumbled back as the ball flew out of bounds and bounced lightly to the feet of one of Shiratorizawa's players as their team was watching on the sidelines.

The Shiratorizawa player with a black bowl cut glanced at the ball at his teammate's foot before looking back at you with admiration and literal stars in his eyes.

You giggle at the attention, sending the boy a toothy grin and a thumbs up.

His brain seemed to buffer at the attention of the skilled volleyball player. Once he realized what was happening, his face erupted into a deep red, earning quizzical looks from his teammates.