♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

YOU WERE ON THE METAL BENCH, twirling your lollipop stick as you observed Inarizaki with keen eyes. You watched and analyzed their plays and how they played, soaking up the information for when you'd join your team on the court for the 2nd set.

"Left!"

"Cover!"

You noticed how their setter had exceptional skill, how the grayish-yellow eyed fox-like middle blocker had sharp instincts, and how the person you assumed to be their ace was extremely powerful. You noticed so many things, and it was gonna help you win the set when you play.

While you were on the bench however, you knew Inarizaki would probably get used to Wonderland's playing style. They'd get used to Chinami's speed, Mariko's power, the twins' blocking, and Inarizaki would probably adapt, but an advantage to being on the bench for now what that they still wouldn't know how you'd play.

"Soul swap delayed attack!" Mr. Piss Hair™️ exclaimed as his twin set the ball and he spiked it down, earning their team another point and ending the set. Your team had lost 20 - 25. You were a little disappointed that your team had lost the set while you weren't on the court, but you knew that it was just something you'd need to work on.

Atsumu looked over to you with a smug expression as if he was saying 'how ya like me now?' (ya like jazz- jk jk).

You smirk, taking your now plain lollipop stick out of your mouth as the candy was already finished. "He really had to yell that out like some Pokemon move, huh?"

You stand up, tossing the lollipop stick in the trash behind you. "Can I take a nap now?" Mai inquired, trudging towards you with slumped shoulders.

Giggling, you pat her head. "Yeah, yeah. Just make sure to swap with one of the twins on the court when the time comes." She nodded, laying down on the bench as you walk onto the court. Your team followed behind you, getting into your team's real starting line up.

(For reference \/ Also, I have no idea what I'm saying in terms of volleyball, but just roll with it-)

- - - - - n e t - - - - -

Reina (S) Tamika (MB) Chinami (WS)

Mariko (WS) Takara (MB) You (WS)

Atsumu was serving first with him instantly making eye contact with you. He wanted you to know who you were up against, so he stepped back 6 steps - something you noticed he does when he's doing a jump serve.