♡ 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Key:

(H/c) = Hair color

(E/c) = Eye color

(S/c) = Skin color

The characters might be OOC (out of character). I'm rewatching the anime for like the 5th time during quarantine, but I have bad memory and I HAVE UNFORTUNATELY NEVER READ THE MANGA (I KNOW, I SUCK). I'm only on S2 of rewatching, so I just went off what was on the Haikyuu wiki, what I think I remember, and fanfictions-

Also, bro- 1k reads! That's super cool, thank you guys so much!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

THE GIRL WITH THE (H/C) LOCKS, (e/c) orbs, soft-looking (s/c) skin, and a cherry lollipop in her mouth was what instantly attracted the eyes of the teenagers in the room.

Scanning the gym, you noticed every pair of eyes possible on your team. "Damn. Who knew volleyball players were this hot-" You thought to yourself.

Grabbing the white stick of the lollipop, you take the candy out of your mouth with a small 'pop'. A large, sly grin played onto your lips as you teased the shocked expressions on their faces. "Ara ara?~ How could you guys started the party without the guests of honor?"

A few seconds of deafening silence flew by as they processed what happened before a voice broke it. "HOLY SHI-" The loud voice screeched, surprising your team a little bit, but was cut off by a louder voice.

"Guests of honor my ass!" The voice you had recognized as Ukai Keishin yelled from a bench on the sidelines as he stood up, pointing an accusing finger at you while Nekomata sat next to him, just grinning. "You're late! Why are you always late?! Even to Kazuhiro's old matches, you were still late!"

The last vacant metal bench was placed next to the bench where Ukai stood and where Nekomata sat. Walking towards this bench, you waved a dismissive hand with a slight chuckle. "Time is a flat circle."

"Did you just-"

"Yes, yes I did," you interrupted, plopping your gym bag on the floor next to the bench with your friends dropping theirs as well. Turning around to face Ukai, you spoke. "So who're we- OHMYHOLYJESUS!"