♡ 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐎𝐍𝐄

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

YOUR HEART BEAT RAPIDLY, the cold air combing through your hair as you ran. Mai was still hot on your trail, not giving up on the idea of revenge on the person who had woken her up from her peaceful nap on the disgustingly dirty gym floor.

You had been running too fast and your mind was preoccupied with surviving that you had failed to notice that you had been running in the wrong direction.

Hearing angered shouts of Mai, the 1st year fruit duo of Karasuno had stopped in their tracks in confusion, momentarily pausing their race that they had just been doing.

Seeing the familiar tangerine boy that you had met earlier, you decided to quickly greet him as you ran by with an angry Mai still behind you. "Hi Shoyo! Bye Shoyo!"

Hinata's eyes had figuratively and almost literally popped out of his head as his eyes widened with excitement. "Uwahhh! (L/n)-san?!"

With his female volleyball idol running so quickly past them, he had hastily ran after them to properly meet her, since, you know, he kind of fainted the first time. With Hinata speeding off, an irked expression appeared on Kageyama's face. "Oi! Hinata, boke! That's cheating!"

It was now 4 volleyball idiots running laps around who knows where with them having no idea that they were going the wrong way.

⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝ ⌟ ⌜ ⌞ ⌝

The 4 idiots kept running - running so far that they had managed to run onto the sidewalk of a street. They kept running though, failing to notice that they were still running in the wrong direction.

The honk of a car driving in the opposite direction had finally stopped the idiots in their tracks.

You turned your head towards the sound, your eyes focusing on a familiar red SUV with 2 people inside while you struggled to breathe or keep yourself upright due to how tired you were. Before you could look at the driver or passenger, you were tackled to the ground by a very exhausted Mai.

The fruit duo looked at you with confusion, watching as Mai struggled to push herself up. "You're so- you're so lucky... that I'm too tired to... to beat you up right now," Mai stuttered, her words slightly slurred as she struggled to consume oxygen.