Chapter 25

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Now I shall update! Hope you like this. =)

-Pau

-------------------

Bri's POV

I woke up feeling a strong and protective arm around my waist. I opened my eyes to reveal that I'm not laying down on my bed, I observed the room, it has a king sized bed in the middle, it has the same lamp in my---- wait a second, this is Harry's room. What in the world am I doing in his room?!?!?!?! So now I'm guessing that the arm around my waist is Harry's. Thinking of us sleeping together made me blush. OH SHIT SNAP OUT OF IT.

As I tried my best to untangle myself from him, he just kept his arm firmly around my waist. How in the world would I get out of his grip...... Hmmmm.....

Then it hit me, I gently turned around to see his face centimeters aways from mine. I'm going to play the ultimate prank. I lifted my hand and touched his face, I removed a bit of his curls from his forehead, then to my surprise he twitched when I touched his cheek. This is going to be the best prank ever.

Then the gently opened his eyes, he was surprise to see me looking at him, then his eyes flickered to my lips, 

"What are you doing?" he asked in his very husky voice.

"I wanted to do something." I said in my best sexy voice.

"But I'm guessing that won't happen anymore. Since you're awake." I added.

"And what is that you were planning to do?" he asked.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I whispered. Then he cocked and eyebrow.

"Just close your eyes." I whispered. He hesitated, but did it anyways. His grip also loosen up.

Then I moved my face closer to his, when our lips were almost brushing, I took this apportunity to escape. I carefully removed the comforter, then I ran for my life, laughing of course.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!? BRIANNA COME BACK HERE!" Harry shouted.

"NEVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I ran as fast as I could, then I went inside my room, which I'm sharing with the girls, and I locked it shut.

"BRIANNA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR. YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR GIVING ME FALSE HOPE!" he said and banged on my door.

"NEVER!"

"So, you're never----"

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER, GETTING BACK TOGETHER! WEEEEIIIIII! ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I sang loudly.

"You go talk to-----HEY! don't change the subject here. So you're not coming out even for food."

As if on cue my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Uh-huh. So I'll take that as a yes." 

"Well..... OH ALRIGHT! I'm coming out because of food." I said stubbornly.

I gently opened the door, and found Harry with a smug on his face.

"OH remove that smug look from your face. You look creepy." I stated the truth, as I brushed passed him.

"Oh you think you can get away from me that easily, eh?" he asked.

I turned around and winked at him.

"Maybe. Because I know you'll still be staring at my ass." I said cockily.

"You're too cocky." he said shaking his head with a smirk.