Chapter 27

"Uhm..." 

Harry looks at me with cocked eyebrow. He's challenging me to say what I meant.

"Tell me." Is all that he can say. 

I sighed and gave up.

"I can't tell you. Just ask Paul okay? He told me if I tell you that I have to g......" I didn't complete my sentence because I might just say stuff that I shouldn't be saying.

"You have to what?" He's mad, I know he is.

"I- I can't tell you alright? I promised, and you know I never break a promise." I said standing up, and heading straight to his car, well actually his rented car. We're still in Australia anyway.

"WHAT? So you're just gonna go and not explain?" He nearly shouted.

"HARRY hush down the press might see us or even hear us. And I know you don't want this to be on twitter later." I hissed.

He shut his mouth and just stomped his way back to the car. 

He stubbornly opened his door, and shut it with a bang. Wow, now he's in a bad mood, great.

I cautiously opened my door, and slid in without making any noise. I closed my door gently, not wanting him to look at me.

The whole car ride was silent, the radio just made it more awkward. You can literally feel the awkwardness, and I hate it. I hate not joking around with him. In simple words, I HATE THIS.

I didn't dare to look at him, but I have a hunch that he's glaring and his hands are tight around the steering wheel. I'm scared of him when he's mad, I'm scared of him when he's pissed off. I don't like this.

We just arrived at the hotel, and he cut off the engine and then he got out of the car without giving me a glance. I got out of the car, and just went inside of the hotel. Harry gave the car keys to the valet driver. 

I just went inside of the hotel and didn't even wait for Harry. If he's gonna give me the cold shoulder then I'm also gonna give him the cold shoulder. I might be his best friend, I stilff have feelings you know.

I went in the elevator, and waited if there was still people coming in. I pressed our floor number and waited until the doors closed. 

"HEY HEY HOLD UP!" A guy voice that I didn't recognize.

I pressed the open button and waited for the guy to come in. 

He came in and told me his floor number, He was still panting and he has his hands on his knees.

"Thank... you.." He said inbetween pants.

"Sure no problem." I said and then turn to him and smiled.

Then silence filled the elevator, our rooms are at the 15th and 16th floor, and we're still at the 4th floor. 11 more floors for him, and 12 more floors for me. Great.

"Hey, I know you," He said pointing his index finger at me.

I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Aren't you the best friend of.... wait I know who, don't tell me." He said while thinking hard. He kind off looks cute.

"I got it!" He said while snapping his fingers. "Harry Styles, right?" He asked, I just nodded.

"Hey what's wrong? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sad." I was shocked, he called me pretty.

"Uhm.. it's- it's nothing." I sighed.

"You sure?" He asked.

"No."