Chapter 18

Bri's POV

"Awww you're so sweet." I said.

"Aww stap it." he gushed.

"Okay." I teased. He looked hurt.

"I didn't mean that you have to take me seriously."

"Well I did. SO deal with it." he said.

"FINE." I crossed my arms.

Then there was silence, but it wasn't an awkward one. I just looked at the sun which now raising, it was so beautiful. This moment is beautiful, my best friend, is going to my graduation, we're not even having a conversation about the 'kiss', which was good. Then he stood up, I looked at him confused.

"Let's get in, the boys will be worried." he said, and I nodded. I stood up, then I fixed my clothes.

We entered the room, the boys were running around, screaming, even the girls.

"What do you think is happening? I whispered to Harry.

"I don't know." he replied.

"HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON?" I screamed, then they all looked at me.

"THERE YOU TWO ARE. WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR YOU TWO!" Liam said.

Then they all relaxed, I sat on the coach, then Harry sat beside me. I rested my head on his lap, and extending my legs. He stroke my hair, then I can feel that my eyelids are becoming heavier by the second. Then I closed my eyes, Harry's still stroking my hair, then I went to dreamland. WEEIIII!

**

I woke up, then I checked the clock, it's already four in the afternoon. What the!??! I SLEEP THAT LONG? Oh yeah, woke up at about 6 earlier. But I slept for about, 4-5 hours?!?!?! OH MY GAHD. Wait, how did I end up in my room? All I know I was sleeping on the coach, my head was resting on Harry's lap, and he was stroking my hair. Did he carry me all up to my room again? If he was the one, well, he's so damn sweet. 

I got out of bed, stretching like a cat. I checked my reflection, my hair isn't a big mess. That's a shocker. I just fixed my clothes, then headed down stairs. I can hear Louis screaming, "SHE'S STILL ASLEEP?!?! It's like four."

I could also hear Harry say, "SHE HASN'T EATEN." 

Then Zayn, "OH CRAP! Let's wake her up."

Then Niall, "I'll save her these three slices of pizza."

Then Kaylie, "Guys, she might be awake. BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL SCREAMING!"

Then Louis said, "WELL AT LEAST SHE COULD WAKE UP!"

Then Fiona, "SHUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SCREAMIN, ALL OF YOU SIT. DOWN." Now I can really say that she's Paul's niece. I made my way down stairs quietly.

 When I reached the living room, where everyone was, I saw that everyone was concern. I was just sleeping for God's sakes!

I cleared my throat, then suddenly eveyone's gaze fell on me.

"Hi." is all I can say.

They just stared at me, what's wrong with them?

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked.

I touched my stomach, "Now that you mentioned it, I am."

"Let's go." he said,t hen stood up. We headed to the kitchen, I grabbed a slice of pizza and munched on it. Harry just stared at me, I can feel him drilling through me. I looked at him, and raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed, and just ruffled his hair.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Please, tell me. Why are all of you so quiet when I came down stairs?" I asked.

"We were just worried about you. You haven't eaten a lot in a while, because off all of your work and stuff." he said.

"Oh. Well you're just the sweetest best friend I ever had." I said. He blushed and smiled.

**

A/N: Sorry, I haven't uploaded this for a long time, and I didn't make it longer. SORRY. BUT I PROMISE NEXT WEEK I WILL. (just remind me.) I tend to forget what I'm going to write here. (sorry) The next upload will be, very dramtic (woooh) Just watch out for that. :)

And again, I. AM. SORRY.

-Pau