Chapter 28

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I had writers block, well...................................................... actually, I've been busy. I'm doing advance reading so I can prove that I can do my best even if third year will be the hardest year of my high school life. I need to boast up my grades so I can get accepted in my dream University. Even if it's summer, I need to study. NERD ALERT. 

Anyways, I'm also rewriting Summer with my Destiny. I deleted it before, but now I'm rewriting it because I've been itching on rewriting it again. And my best friend got mad at me for deleting it.

Please check it out. =)

Thank you guys! 5,932 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Please vote, and of course comment. I would really want to hear your opinions and suggestions and some other things that you want to say. =)

Don't be scared, I don't bite. Seriously, I don't. Well of course if you're a form of food, then maybe I'll bite you.

Kidding! 

P.S. Sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Author's Note.

-Pau

-----

I went down still wearing an oversized shirt, I think it's my brother's, and shorts. I wondered to the kitchen, when I heard,

"So, how was your breakfast date?" Liam asked.

"It was okay. I guess." Harry said, ah he had a date, oh yeah, with Philline.

"What do you mean? You don't like the date?" Louis asked.

"Well that will be the first." Zayn said.

"Yeah, Harry never hates a date." Niall said.

"It's not that, it's just, this is the first date that I've been when I know that my best friend hates me." He said staring absentmindedly at the window.

"Bri? You two still hate each other?" Niall asked.

"I don't hate her, well maybe I do, for all I know is she hates me. And that's it."

"So you're saying that she's the one mad at you, and you're not mad at her?" Liam asked.

"I-I-I just, GAH!" Harry said messing up his hair.

I went in, I know it's wrong to listen to their conversation, but hey, it's about me.

"Morning BRI!" Louis said cheerfully.

"Morning. What time is our flight?" I asked opening the fridge to get some milk.

"At about," Liam said looking at his watch, "5:00 pm. But we have to leave at 1:30." 

"Oh okay. I'm going to meet someone after I eat breakfast. If it's alright with you guys." I said pouring the milk in a glass.

"Yeah. Just be here at 12, oh have you packed everything?" Liam asked.

"Yes, dad. I have." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, who are you meeting by the way?" Niall asked finishing his breakfast.

"Just a friend." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Is your friend a guy or a girl?" Zayn asked.

"Why are you guys asking me this questions?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.