Chapter 11

A/N: I shall skip days.. lol sorry. But I don't want this story to be so looooooooooooooooong. :3 Hope you understand. :) Love you pipolets! 

Comment and vote, and please promote. <-- hey that rhymed. haha

-Pau

---

 Harry's POV

Well the past few weeks, were very busy, and it was just a rush. The boys and I just came from the last concert here in Australia, yeah that's right Australia. It's very hot out here, and we still have 5 more days here, so we can go swimming, surfing, all in all, we could practically have fun. While the girls are busy, as always. They made us all handsome in our outfits, and the make up was very light, because we get sweaty on stage. DUH. So me and my best friend, Bri, haven't got a chance to have some quality time with each other, you know just the two of us. But I'm hoping that we can spend more time by now.

"HEY!" Louis said.

"I'm going to the beach, wanna come lads?" he asked us entering the living room.

"Yeah!" we said in unison.

"How about you girls? Do you want to join us?" I asked the two girls who were tapping on their iPhones away.

"Huh?" Kay asked.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I repeated.

"Why?" she asked.

"Nothing, We just thought that you girls might want to come and have fun for a bit." Liam said.

"Sure sounds good." Kaylie said, standing up.

"Come on Bri, let's change into beach wear." she said motioning Bri to do so.

"Kay, we can't remember? We still have to figure out what will be the boys outfit for their American tour?" Bri reminded her blonde haired best friend.

"Oh yeah." she frowned.

Bri sighed, understanding that her friend wanted to come with us.

"Okay, fine, but you have to promise me that tomorrow we will be doing the outfits tomorrow." she asked her friend.

"YES. I PROMISE." Kay said raising her right hand.

"Good, well then come on, let's change." Bri said standing up.

They went upstairs and to their rooms.

We're staying at a very secret location that we can't tell anyone. It's a very huge house, just near the beach. It's not summer here at Australia, so there aren't a lot of people and by people I mean teenagers, there so we can have fun. The house was painted white, and it has a very big living room, and a movie room, so we can watch a movie on the big screen. 

The house has a sailor theme, like Louis, that's why Lou loves this place, and he never wants to go. But after 5 days, we have to. And I hope that we won't have to pull him to the car.

"We're ready!!" Kaylie shouted.

Bri's POV

"We're ready!!" Kay shouted.

We went down stairs, all eyes on us. The boy's reactions were like, shock, amazed, and a -oh-damn-they're-hot look.

I'm wearing a pink bikini, with a ribbon. over it is a white tee with the words 'Y♥U WILL BE MINE' on it, plain jean shorts, sandals, Ray Ban shades and I have my towel on my shoulder.