Chapter 12

GUYS! I'm so sorry if I deleted the first chapter 12. I forgot that I left a cliffhanger.. hahahaha. Anyways.. this is the real chater 12.  

Play the video at the side, when you reached the part where they said 'Kiss Me Again' :) thank you, and love you pipolets!

Wow Ir eacehd 5 pages.. sorry.. haha

-Pau

---

Bri's POV

"Did Louis said 'love brids', to the two of us?" I asked.

"I dunno either.. I think my ears are making fun of me." Harry said.

"Yeah me too." I said.

Our eyes are locked and he's still on top of me. He's leaning in... OH MY GAHD PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! 

I closed my eyes, hoping that he won't kiss me. I can feel his curls falling on my forehead. And I can feel his nose brushing mine. This is it. we're really going to kiss.

After a few minutes of brushing our noses. Well that sounded cheesy. His lips crashed onto mine. I feel my cheeks burn and a smile on my lips while kissing him. Our lips moved in sync. It was the feeling that I got when we first kissed. The fireworks were back, and the spark was really there. This is the kiss that I was looking for. Even if I didn't kiss my previous boyfriend.

We parted and our breathing got heavier. He rested his forehead onto mine. And a smile was plastered on our faces.

"Wow." he said.

"I have nothing to say." I said smiling.

"Me too." he said.

"We can't tell the boys." I said.

"Of course." he said.

"WAIT!" I said standing up, he dropped to the floor.

"OWW." he said.

"OH MY I'M SO SORRY!" I said reaching out my hand.

"No it's fine." he said.

"WHAT DID WE JUST DO?" I asked.

"I think we kissed." he said smiling.

"I know, but.. but.." I said.

"But what?" he asked.

"We can't ever tell anyone this, we should forget about what happened." I said.

"Why?" he gave me a confused looked.

"Because if anyone would know, then they'll tweet it, then the fans will read it, then they'll tweet me hate. And then they'll say that I'm a whore, or a slut. I can't take that." I said.

"You're over reacting. It was just a kiss." he said.

"Just a kiss? JUST A KISS?" I asked, rather angrily.

"Yeah." he said.

"So that means, if I kiss you one more time it won't affect our friendship? Or it won't afftect the way we looked at each other? Or the way we handle a conversation?" I asked.

He didn't respond.

"Harry, it's not just a kiss. It's a kiss that can ruin our friendship." I said, looking at his eyes.

"I know that." he said. His eyes are full of sadness.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him.

"Huh? I'm not sad." he said.