Chapter 7

A/N: I don't know if you guys read author's note... anyways.. it's still 1D's Anniversary! I uploaded 2 chappys.. :))) Happy kid over here. :) anyways, hope you like this! :))

-Pau. xD

-------

Bri's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID, and I saw, Brian. Brian is one of my best friends back in America, he has a crush on my ever since he the first day of school. But I told him that I only like him as a best friend, and he keeps on asking me out, but I keep on rejecting his offer. I don't like distructions, especially when I have a very big project. 

I know it's very weird to have a best friend that has a crush on you and you know. But we don't have any awkward moments like other people. We talk about random stuff, he sometimes makes a move on me. But I tell him that I don't like him the way he likes me, but he keeps on saying, one day you'll like me too.

"Hello?" I asked

"BRI!" he screamed.

"OUCH! and SUSH. Kaylie is still asleep." I said.

"Oh, sorry, I hope I didn't wake her up." he said. 

I checked if Kaylie was awake. Thank God, she's not.

"Nope. Why did you called, it's like 7:00 am here. What time is it there?" I asked.

"It's 8:00 pm." he replied.

"OH..." i replied.

"I called because I wanted to say something to you." he said.

"Wait hold on, I'll call you back I'll just take a shower and change." I said.

"Okay, but hurry, okay?"

"Yes sir." I said and rolled my eyes.

I hung up, and went to the closet to grab my clothes for today, I decided on wearing a pair of gray sweats, and my purple Jack Wills jacket. Me and Harry have the same jacket by the way, because he sent it to me last year on my birthday.

I took a hot and relaxing shower, and then I dried my hair, and the changed and then put my hair into a hight bun. I grabbed my phone then quietly went out of the room. 

When I got of the room, I bumped into something. Oh wait, it's not a thing, it's a one.. wait that's wrong... I mean it's a person.

"Wooh. Going some where, baby carrot?" Louis asked.

"Yeah.. I was going to the back yard." I replied, moving a step backward.

"Why, what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just need to call a friend." I said smiling.

"Oh okay, the back yard, is just back of the house." he said.

"Oh thank you for the heads up." I said in a sarcastict tone.

"Oh wait you know that." he said.

"Yeah, captain obvious." I said in a joking tone.

"Ha ha ha." he said sarcastictly.

I bolted down stairs and went to the backyard. 

**

The backyard has a very lovely swing. I didn't know that Harry has one of those. Wait I think I forgot to tell you guys, that we're staying at Harry's house, and his parents and sister is staying at his stepfather's bungalow. We'll be staying here for a while.