Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I went inside, and saw Bri and Kaylie sitting on the coach and chatting about something. What are they chatting about? About what happened a while ago? About their best friend? Wait a second.... why am I asking these things?!

"Oh hey Harry." Kaylie said. I think she heard me shut the door.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

She gave one back, even Bri. 

"Harry... can I tell you something." Bri trailed off.

"In private..." she said, motioning her friend to leave the room.

"Ohhh.. I get it.." Kay said.

"So..." she said.

"So..." I mimicked her.

"About what happened a while ago........"

"What about it?" I asked.

"It's just... could you please forget what 'almost' happened. So we won't have any awkward situations?" she asked.

"Uhm.... errr... sure?" I said... in a confused tone.

"What's with the tone?" she asked.

"It's just, how can I forget about it... it'll haunt me." I said honestly.

"Well.... it's not just you who'll be haunted by the memory." she said.

I just stared at her, as she looked straight on something behind me.

"And... I can't have a boyfriend.. or a serious relationship with anyone, when I haven't graduated, that's my promise to my parents. And I know I've told you that before." she said.

"I know that." I said.

"But it's not like I want to have a serious relationship with you." I said.

She looked hurt. Oh no I didn't mean it that way!!

"Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean it that way." I said.

"Sure you didn't..." she said with a hurt tone.

"I promise I didn't." I said.

"Save it Harry. We'll just stay as friends, and that's it. You made a promise to me before. 'That we'll never be in a serious relationship when we grow older.'" she finally said.

"I said that?" I asked confused.. did I say that before?!?!

"Yes you did." she said

"How did you know, it was like a long time ago." I said.

"My parents have a record of it, even your parents. Trust me." she said smiling.

"You just smiled!" I said pointing towards her.

"I did. Because you were just so cute when you said that line." she said pinching my cheeks.

"Don't pinch my cheeks woman." I said slapping her hand away.

"Ouch.." she said rubbing her hand. I think I slapped it to hard.

"Oh I'm so sorry Bri! I didn't mean to slap it that hard." I said.

"No it's fine." she said.

"No.. come one let me look at it." I said.

She reached out her hand to me, and I looked at it. And I kissed it, cause that's how my mom did to me and to her, when we get a scratch or we bumped into something.

"Why did you kissed my hand?" she said, blushing bright red.

"Because that's how my mom did to us when we were little kids remember?" I asked. She nodded.