Chapter 26

I am at school. hahah Kidding. 

here's the next chappie.

-Pau

-----------

Bri's POV

"Hurry up Bri." Harry started slamming my door.

"Oh just wait for a minute, I'm almost done." Geezz, we might not be going on a date but this sure feels like one.

You see, Harry invited me to go somewhere, and I don't know where. Yep, he's doing one of his surprises. I wonder where we're going, I hope we just go to the park and relax, but I'm guessing it will be different since he is the Harry Styles. One of the most wanted guys in the world, one of the hotest guy I've seen, and the sweetest, funniest, moest caring person that I know. FUDGE. I am not thinking about him like I'm a love sick puppy am I? Oh no........ I AM. F*CK I cannot develope feelings for him, but I miss his kiss so bad.............. NO STOP THINKING. Okay breath, inhale, exhale, inhale, ex-

"Hurry up!" He said louder this time.

"Okay, okay." I said as I fixed my hair.

I'm wearing a white knitted sweater, purple jeans, black low cut converse, and my hair is down. I only have foundation, a bit of blush on, lip gloss, and eyeliner. And that's it! I'm ready to go.

I opened the door then went down stairs to find Harry texting away on his phone. He might be texting his mom, again. He is a mama's boy after all. As I went closer to him, I saw that we're both wearing the same shoes. Great. We still have the same taste in clothes. What will the press and fans think of us? I kept on seeing the couple name "Harrianna" and I know that they're shipping us up. I don't know why but I kind of like the idea of me and Harry being shipped. After all I can't think of other people that they can ship me, and it's not awkward 'cause Harry's my best friend.

"Come on Mr. Impatient, I'm ready to go." I said grabbing everyone's attention.

He stood up and then reached for my hand,"You look amazing." he said.

"Uh.. what are you doing? Are we on a date or something?" I asked.

"No, just telling you that you look absolutely beautiful, as always." he said sending me one of this heart stopping smiles.

"Uh-h o-okay, l-let's j-just g-go t-then." I said stuttering.

We said our goodbyes to the band and the girls. We went to his car not even removing from each other's grasp. What does this mean? Does he like me? Do I like him? I am getting confused every day.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked opening my car door for me. I climbed in and waited for him to go inside the driver's door.

"Yeah. Just thinking about something. No biggy." I said.

Then he reached out for my head and it send tinggles up my spine. Not this feeling again.

"Well, don't think to much, it gives you wrinkles. And we don't want you to get ugly when you get older, now would we?" he asked in a soothing voice.

"No." I said.

"Good. Now where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Uhm.. I don't know, you decide." I said in an unsure voice.

"I knew you were gonna say that so I've planned our 'hang out' today." he said yet again sending me his most heart melting smiles.

"Then where are we going?" I asked while he removed his hand from mine, then he speeded out of the drive way. I miss the warmth of his hand.