Chapter 19

Bri's POV

"You should feel special that you have a best friend like me." he said proudly.

"I do." I said still munching on the pizza, which is by the way an all cheese pizza.

"What? I didn't quite catch that." he just wants me to repeat it.

"Awwww... sorry love but I don't quite remember what I said to you." I said pending to think very deeply.

"Awww.. that's just sad. Oh well I heard anyways the first time." he said.

"I knew it." I said.

We were silent for a while. I'm guessing it's because I'm munching away on my pizza. Can you believe it Niall saved me about three slices of pizza? This is new. Then Harry got up and went to someplace I don't know. Where could he go at this time?

I finished my pizza and dump the box in the trash can. I went to the refregirator to get a bottle of water, and then ran after my best friend.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"None of your business my dear." he said pinching my cheeks.

I slapped his hand away.

"Ow.. that hurts you know." he said then glared at me.

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever, and I'll go with you."

"Go with my where?"

"Don't act dumb, I'll go with you to where you're going." I simply said.

"No you can't it's my little secret."

"I thought we never keep any secrets from each other? What kind of best friend will forget that promise. Even if we were just 5 years old." I said acting hurt.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't be such a baby Bri." he said.

"So don't act like a dumbass." I snapped, then turned my heel. Before I could take one more step, he quickly grabbed my wrist, and turned me to face him.

"No, I'm sorry Bri! I didn't mean to say it that way, I was just kidding. Please forgive me." he said.

"I'll forgive you, in one condition."

"Anything."

"Show me your 'little secret'."

"Fine." he said then he let go of my wrist, and led me to the back yard. This is his little secret?

"Uhm.. Harry..."

"Yeah?"

"This is your little secret?"

"Nah. it's right over there. Come on." he said motioning me to follow him. 

I came to a stop to see a cute little swing set, it was color grey (a/n:duh..) and the seats were color blue.

"Where did this come from?" I asked, taking a seat.

"Ah.. I don't know, I just saw this a few days ago." he said smirking.

"Oh."

Then silence came between us, it's not that awkward. We jusat sat in silence lost in our own thoughts. I just played on the swing. WEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII

"HEY GUYS! COME IN IT'S GETTING COLD!" Louis yell.

"OKAY!" Harry and I said in unison.

"Let's go?" he asked.

"LEGGO!!!!!!!!!!!" I said standing up.

--

"Finally!" Kaylie said.

"So what's up?" I asked plopping down on the couch next to Louis.

"We're going to watch a movie!" Louis said jumping for joy.

"What movie is it this time?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hunger Games!" Niall said.

"Shush! The movie's about to start." Kaylie shushed her boyfriend. I'm very amazed how this two are just so freaking cute!

---------------

A/N: Sorryu guys for the very looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait. I can't go online everyday, I need to boost up my grades. Anyways, I'll make sure to make more POV's of the the other boys, especially the two girls. *Ehem* Fiona *Ehem* hahaha anyways, please comment and vote! :))

Love you pipolets!

-Pau xx

btw: word of the day: Cold.