Happy Birthday

~Amber~

"Happy birthday sweetie" my mom said. It was my 18th birthday today. She handed me a big envelope and sat me down on the couch. My parents sat next to me.

"So you know your adopted, right?" My dad said.
"Yeah" I said confused at why they asked that.

"Well open the envelope and you'll see" My mom told me. I opened up the envelope to see a bunch of papers and legal documents.

"What is all this?" I asked sorting the papers in my hand.

"Your mother and I talked and we wanted to give you information on your birth parents and biological siblings." my dad said pointing to the papers.

I looked at the papers

(A/N idk Ashton's dads name so I'm gonna put a random one)

Birth Parents: Ann Marie Irwin and John Irwin
Biological Siblings (in age order) : Ashton Irwin, Lauren Irwin, and Harry Irwin.

I looked up at them.

"Irwin?! Like ASHTON IRWIN? It says right here I'm related to Ashton Irwin! MY BROTHER IS FAMOUS!" I yelled. They smiled and we stood up and they both have me hugs. I ran up to my room. I saw my poster of 5 seconds of summer. I loved all their songs.

Luke was my favorite. The sad thing is, there was so many Luke girls so I always got called a fake fan which I hated.

I went to my drum set and put on my favorite red bandana. I went downstairs and called my best friend, Tris. Her real name is Beatrice but after she saw Divergent she changed it to Tris. She has dyed hair like Michael's, her favorite of the band. She even got a fake eyebrow piercing to look like his. She is tall and has teal eyes.

I told her to meet me at our favorite pizza joint. Wallys Pizza. It is run by an old couple and their grandkids worked there. I grabbed my black purse and grabbed emergency make up, my phone/ headphones, my wallet, and all the other stuff in my purse.

"MOM! DAD IM MEETING TRIS FOR PIZZA TO TELL HER THE NEWS!!" I yelled

"OK BE SAFE LOVE YOU!" I heard my mom yell back from the living room. I grabbed my jacket that was next to the door, and went outside and locked the door. I grabbed my car keys and got in my car. I put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the drive way.

Wow. I'm Ashton Irwin's sister. That's a lot to take in. Would he like me?. I pulled into the parking lot and unbuckled. I sat there thinking, until I heard a knock on my window. I looked over and jumped. God! She scared me!.

I got out of the car and hit her arm.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said pouting.

"Awe I'm sorry" she said hugging me. We walked into the building and sat down at the regular booth we usually sit at when no one is sitting here.

"Hey girls, the usual I'm assuming?" The lady said. She was the owner. Her name was Janice.

"Yeah, thanks" I said handing her the menu. Tris did the same.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Well it's big news, you know how I'm adopted right?" I ask her.

"Wait? Did you find your birth parents!?" She asks me in shock. I nodded. Her eyes were wider, and she looked at me shocked.

I opened my mouth, as I was about to answer, but Janice's grand daughter, Ruby brought out our food.

"Thanks Ruby!" Tris says and she leaves our table to another table in the fairly packed restaurant. We got a cheese pizza, fries for both of us, and Dr.Peppers. We started eating.

"So what were you gonna say?" she asked chewing on a fry.

"That uh my parents gave me the papers and all the information about my birth parents. And also my brother is..." I trailed her. I started mumbling into my drink who my brother was.

"Who? I can't hear you" she said pulling my drink away and setting it down next to my plate.

"Ashton Irwin" I said looking into her eyes. She started laughing causing attention from other tables to look over at us.

"Oh dude! You got me there! Your hilarious! You totally got me! I did not expect that!" She said laughing harder.

"I'm serious Tris" I told her. She calmed down, and I pulled out the papers from my purse to show her. She wiped her hands off and took them. She read the paper over and over again.

"It's TRUE?!" She asks clearly shocked.
"Yeah, it's amazing,shocking, and nerve wracking all at the same time" I said as she handed the papers back to me. We finished eating, paid, and left.

"We should go to the agency and get their address and surprise them and call Ashton.... then I could get Michael's number AND I CAN TALK TO MICHAEL!!!!" She said squealing with joy like a school girl.

"Uh sure" I said. We both got in my car and started driving to the agency.

I can't believe it.

I'm Ashton Irwin's Sister

⚄⚄⚄⚄⚄⚄⚄⚄⚄

So this is my first chapter I hope you like it! Please vote and comment! Love you all my little cupcakes! Xx

-Annika