Shopping with Lauren

~Amber's P.O.V.~

I woke up, cuddled in Luke's arms, his long arms wrapped around me. I tried to untangle myself from his grasp, but he just tightened it.

"Luke" I said. I finally got out of his tight grasp, and got up. I heard a knock at the door , and I realised I wasn't wearing pants. I grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans, and ran into the bathroom.

"Come in" I yelled softly, so I didn't wake up Luke.

I heard Calum say something, but I didn't know what it was.

"What was that?" I asked though the door. I started putting on my skinny jeans.

"Oh I was just saying good morning, and that Michael left to go see Tris" he said. I finished putting on my skinny jeans and opened up the door.

I had a white top on, so it went really good with the jeans I grabbed. Calum looked at me. I walked closer to him, to grab a pair of my heels, but I got interrupted by Calum pushing some hair out of my face, making me blush.

We looked in each other's eyes, his brown ones into my green/blue eyes. He started leaning in. I looked at his lips, they looked so inviting. I leaned in also.

"I'm gonna kiss Calum, I can't, no it's wrong"

His lips met mine, as I felt tingles through my lips. My insides had a feeling inside, was it guilt that I was kissing my boyfriends best mate? Was it the love that I kinda built up for Calum over the years?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND?!" I heard Luke yell. We pulled apart. I looked at Luke, who looked very upset. He had mixed emotions, anger and sadness.

"Luke I-" Calum started, but Luke cut him off.

"Get out of here Calum, now" he said sternly. Calum left the room quickly.

"Amber, why? I thought you liked me?" He asked siting at the end of the bed, his head down.

"Luke, it was just in the heat of the moment-" I tried to say.

"Save it, that's bull shit" He said looking up, the tears spilling over his cheeks.

"Luke I'm-" I tried to say again.

"JUST GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK" he yelled.

"Luke but-" I tried to tell him, it was my house, so he should leave.

"JUST GET OUT!" He yelled again.

"LUKE THIS IS MY HOUSE, YOU GET OUT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? WE ARE DONE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! JUST LEAVE, I HOPE YOU GO FIND SOMEONE WHO TREATS YOU LIKE A PRINCE, BECAUSE I COULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I AM NOT PERFECT! IM NOT BEAUTIFUL OR SKINNY, OR LOOK LIKE A MODEL, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE ME NOT BEING PERFECT, THEN YOU CAN LEAVE" I screamed at him.

"Amber I never meant-" He started.

"Just get out" I said, now many tears falling down each cheek. He got to the door and opened it. Before he left, he say a couple more words.

"Just know I never meant to hurt you, and I'm sorry my love" He said, then leaving, closing the door. I grabbed my pink heels, and my purse and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, and wiped away my tears. I put on some light make up and slightly smiled at how I did my eye liner good.

'A woman doesn't need a man, if a man doesn't need the woman'

••••

I told Ashton what happened, and he just spent the whole morning with me.

I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light. I grabbed my bag again, and left my room. I walked down the stairs, carefully because of the heels I was wearing.