Food and Sleepovers

•Amber's P.O.V.•

After what Luke and I did, we were laying on his bed. He was playing with my hair, softly stroking the strands of my hair.

"Luke?" I asked.

"What babe?" He asked back.

"Why do you like me? I mean there is other girls in the world and you choose me. Amber Hudson. A regular boring person" I said looking down.

"You could have models as your girlfriend. You can have anyone but you chose me to be your girlfriend, why?"

"I chose you" he started to say. He pulled me up to him.

"Because you aren't perfect, I chose you because I know that you aren't like other girls. I don't pick up random girls, I pick special ones like you. My first love and my last love. I would never care about your weight because your always gonna be perfect to me. Big or small. I don't care if you look different or same. I fell in love with you Amber, because of your kindness, your nice, your funny, and adorable. I want to name more but I'll just get carried away. Your amazing just the way you are. Never change for anyone. Love yourself then others. I am completely and utterly in love with you Amber Idontknowyourmiddlename Hudson." Luke said.

I started to cry.

"I love you so much" I said. I kissed him passionately on the lips, running my hands through his hair.

"I love you too" he said into the kiss, putting his arms around me. He pulled me closer.

We kept kissing for a while. I pulled away. I started crying more.

"Hey don't cry, your to pretty to cry" Luke said, rubbing his hands on my cheeks to rub away the tears.

"It's just, I never would have thought that just a week ago, if you told me my brother is Ashton Irwin, and I would be siting in a hospital bed, kissing Luke Hemmings, while being his crush, I would have laughed and said I wish. Now that it's happening, I'm just taking it all in" I said, wiping away a tear.

"I love you so much right now" Luke said. We kissed again. His lips moved with mine. The kiss was indescribable.

We heard the door open, thinking it was one of the guys, we just continued to kiss.

"Ahem, Luke" I heard a woman say. I pulled away from Luke and looked at where the voice came from.

Liz. It was Liz Hemmings. Oh my god.

LIZ HEMMINGS!

I ran up to Liz giving her a hug. She was surprised at what I was doing.

I pulled off Liz.

"HI YOUR LIZ HEMMINNGS! OH MY GOD!!!!" I started to fangirl.

"Oh wow, I've never met a fan who fangirled over me" Liz said shocked.

"I wanted to let you know, thank you for creating this ball of sunshine who is 6'4" I said.

"So are fans usually aloud in here?" She asked Luke.

"And do you usually make out with them on the bed?" She asked folding her arms.

"Uhm sorry about that" I said. Luke got up and held my hand.

"Mum, This is Amber. Amber this is my mum, Liz. who you apparently know. Amber and I really like each other. She is also Ashton's sister."

"Sorry, it's just I'm a big fan of 5SOS" I said.

"Well can you tell me why you are in here?" Liz asked sitting down.

(About a week later)