Amneisa, seriously amnesia

~Amber~

I looked at the ground where Luke was laying, his guitar on his chest. I hopped down from the stage and went to where Luke was. I pulled the guitar off him.

I sat him up on my lap. He had a bloody nose and a bruised cheek. He looked at me with tears in his eyes from the pain.

"It's ok Luke, I'm here" I said cuddling him. The girls kept trying to reach over the barrier to get to Luke, but extra security was brought in. I motioned one of the security people to come over and help me. He picked up Luke quickly and brought him backstage.

I climbed back on the stage and, walked past Ashton, and went straight to Michael. He embraced me in a hug.

"Let's go back stage and call the doctor" He said. We left the stage and the other guys followed. We saw Luke laying on the couch, holding a tissue up to his nose. His eyes closed, and his other arm wrapped around his chest, probably asleep, or fainted.

There was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it. A whole team of medical people came running in. They ran over to Luke. They pulled his body on a stretcher. They rolled him out of the room. I looked at Ashton.

He was crying with his head in his hands. His face wet with tears. He started screaming when he was crying. He started thrashing around.

Everyone's head turned to Ashton. The nurse who was still in the room grabbed something from her medical bag. It looked like a shot, with a big needle.

"NO ASHTON CANT HAVE SHOTS! HE FREAKS OUT TOO MUCH! YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM HAPPY GAS FIRST" Calum yelled.

I ran over to my brother, who was freaking out at the shot, refusing to get it.

"ASHTON CALM DOWN!" I yelled grabbing his arm, to hug him.

He pulled away, knocking me back into the wall. My head hit something hard, and head was throbbing.

I screamed at the top of my lungs from the impact on my head. Then everything went black.

•Michaels P.O.V.•

I saw Ashton freaking out and I hit Calum's arm pointing to Ashton, shocked on what to do.

"NO ASHTON CANT HAVE SHOTS! HE FREAKS OUT TOO MUCH! YOU HAVE TO PUT HIM TO SLEEP FIRST" Calum yelled.

I saw Amber run to the spazzing Ashton. She tried to hug him to calm him down but he knocked her back.

She hit the wall and let out a shriek and fell to the ground. She didn't move. I ran over to her.

"NURSE!" I yelled. Another nurse grabbed a walkie talkie and talked into it.

"We need back up at the amphitheatre in west Sydney immediately, we need 2 more ambulances with stretchers"

I picked up Amber and held bridal style. Calum came over to me.

"I'll go with her, you go with Ashton" he said pointing to a sleeping Ashton.

"We had to put a sedative in him" The doctor said. More doctors came in with stretchers and put Ashton on one, and Amber on another. They rolled them out and Calum and I followed them to the ambulance.

"I'll go with Ashton, I know you like Amber, so go with her" I said waking to the ambulance Ashton was in. They closed the door and the car started moving, the siren wailing as we drove.

•Luke's P.O.V.•

I woke up with pain in my chest, and the side of my face. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital bed. I remembered what happened. I grabbed the remote, and called for the doctor.