Lunch with the Parents

Tris's P.O.V.

I woke up next Michael, us spooning, his arms wrapped around my waist.

I sat up and moved the hair from my face. I looked down and saw I was naked, and I smiled at last nights thought.

I got out of bed and walked to Amber and Luke's room. I got my sleepover bag and walked into the bathroom.

I started the shower, and got in.

-

After my shower, I got out, and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my wet hair, and squeezed it to get the water out.

I wrapped my hair up in a towel, and got dressed in some black leggings, a 5sos shirt and a 5sos hoodie.

Hey I may be dating a member of the band, but I still am gonna wear the merch.

I blow dried my hair to perfection, and decided not do do makeup. I smiled at my look and I walked out. I kept walking, and I walked into the room I was sleeping in with Michael.

He was sleeping on the bed, sprawled out.

"Babe" he said opening his eyes to me. He opened his arms, motioning for me to come to him.

"Cuddle?" He asked. I nodded, and I crawled on the bed and cuddled into Michael's arms.

"Mm your hair smells good" he complemented me.

"Thanks" he said. My eyes were  drooping, and I was tired. I don't know what though.

I cuddled into him. I kissed his neck lightly.

"I love you so much, Michael" I said closing my eyes and nuzzling my head into his neck. My phone started buzzing again and again.

"Michael can you answer my phone?" I asked, not wanting to be away from Michaels grip.

"Mm babe, I don't want to get up" he said. I rolled over and unplugged my phone. I pressed answer, after checking the caller I.D. And it was my parents.

"Hey mum" I said to her.

"Where are you? You haven't been home in 2 weeks! You need to come home right now! Who are you with?" she fired the questions at me.

"Mum, I'm fine, I was with Amber, and 5sos" I said to her. She and my dad know I love the band.

"Well you need to come home! We were worried, we don't want you seeing those 5sos boys again! We barley see you because of them, and you need to go to a university! Get a degree! Get a job! You need to do something with your life, now I'm coming to get you from wherever you are and you, your father, and I are going to lunch" she scolded me. I shut my eyes as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Now where are you?" She asked with a firm tone.

"I'm at Amber and Lukes house, on 23 mullingberry drive" I said getting a headache.

"We will pick you up at 12:30 exactly" she said and instantly hanging up.

I turned off my phone, and set it down next to me. I rubbed my temples.

"Babe you okay? Who was that?" Michael asked pulling my towards him, into a hug. I don't know why, but I started crying.

"It's just, I-I" I tried but he pulled me closer.

"Shh, it's okay, let it out" he said stroking my hair, calming me down.

I pulled off him, and looking down, I started talking about what my mum said.

"She basically told me I need to stop seeing you and the guys, because they never see me, and to get a job and do something with my life, and go to a university, and that she, my dad, and I are going to lunch, today, and they are picking me up at 12:30 and-" he cut my rambling off by kissing me. He gave a sweet passionate kiss.