Masquerade Ball

A/N!

Really quick announcement, I'm changing Tris. Tris is going to be played by Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix. Amber is still going to be played by Lia Marie Johnson though.

Ambers P.O.V

After Luke and I got back together, and Jake left with Abigail, we left to go find the other guys.

We walked into the dressing room to find Tris with Michael together again. They were so cute together. I sat down, tired from walking a lot. I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter. I haven't gone on there in a while, so I decided to check what notifications I had.

I had 100,000 more followers than usual, and many more notifs.

And lots of hate....

I looked at the trending world wide hashtags and there was a couple that caught my eye instantly.

#LukeHasAFuckingGirlFriend
#LukeHasAGirlFriend
#AmberHudsonIsDatingLuke
#AmberShouldKillHerself
#AmberCheatedOnLuke

I tapped one hashtag, the Luke has a girl friend one.

There was paparazzi photo's of Luke and I at Wally's Pizza

There was also photos of Jake and I

I instantly tapped the 'New Tweet' icon in the top corner.

"Hey Guys, I did not Cheat on @Luke5SOS the other guy I was with, Jake, was just a friend I met. Luke and I are okay."

After I tweeted I had loads of Retweets, Favourites, and Reply's.

I walked up to Luke, who was talking to Ashton.

"Hey Luke, can we take a selfie? It's for Twitter and Instagram" I asked.

"Yesssss!" He said dragging out the 'S'.

We posed for a couple before I posted them all. Many Likes and Retweets.

"I'll tweet again to make it official-official" Luke smiled.

"I will too, and tell them not to give you loads of hate or else" Ashton said pulling out his phone. Every one else in the room did too, but Calum wasn't there.

"Hey guys, I need to find Calum, he's not here" I said starting to walk out. I looked at Luke, he had a sad expression mixed with a little bit of jealousy with a tiny bit of angerness.

"Luke, you want to help me find Calum?" I asked. He perked up and instantly speed walked up to me. He put his arm around my shoulders, mine around his waist. We walked out of the room like that. We heard Calum a bit away, talking to someone.

"Mali, I just really like her, almost like I love her. I want to be with her, but she's with Luke.......... I kissed her like 2 times, she knows I like her.......Okay, I'll talk to later, love you bye" we heard him hang up and start walking.

He was coming towards us, so I pushed Luke behind some big wooden crates, and pulled out my phone to pretend I was doing something.

"Oh hi Amber" he said.

"Hey" I said back.

"So where's Luke?" He asked looking curious. I put my phone away, back in my pocket.

"Oh back at the dressing room, I wandered around, and I'm lost" I lied. He believed it from the way he looked at me.

"I'll help you back, but since we are in a private place, I need to tell you something" he said. We sat down against the wall, on the cement floor.