The Studio

Luke's P.O.V.

After Amber fell asleep while watching her favourite movie, Wizard of Oz, I slowly crept out of the bed, not wanting to wake her up. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, to meet Calum in the kitchen, drinking water.

"Hey," I said, pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge. He screwed the cap back on his bottle after taking a sip.

"Hi," Calum replied. I wanted to ask him questions about Amber, like if he still likes her or anything but I kept my mouth shut.

"Uh, I wanted to tell you I don't like Amber anymore," Calum spoke up.

"Really?" I asked, surprised he was finally over her. He nodded.

"You know Caroline? That one producers friend? I think she's really pretty," Cal said looking happy.

I remembered her. I do know she kept flirting with me, and even trying to get me to look at her boobs, but every time I just refused and said I had to do something else.

"Yeah, I've met her a couple times, she seems friendly," I said, not telling Cal what she did. Who knows, she could've changed. We did only meet like half a year ago.

"Haha just kidding, she's too fake and sexual for me, I'd want a simpler girl, you remember Nia from Hey Violet, from the ROWYSO tour? I think she's really pretty, I just don't know how the fans would react if I got with her, probably bad cause they don't like me dating anyone" He said sadly. I nodded.

I completely understand, we love our fans, and wouldn't ever trade them for the world but whenever we try to date someone the fans get too over protective.

"So, is everything between you and Amber good?" He asked. I smiled. I love Amber so much.

"Yep, everything is good. Now you should probably go back to bed, we have to do studio work tomorrow" he said, picking up his water bottle with him to his room.

"But it's the fifth session this week!" I complained. Trust me, I love my job and what we do but I'm just too tired to do stuff right now.

"Gonna have to deal with it!" Calum half shouted back before shutting his door.

I was then left in the kitchen by my self and my thoughts. I should be with Amber the rest of my life. She's the one for me and I know it. I've been planning, while in the studio, to prepose to her in a few days on Friday. I have the ring picked out thanks to Tris helping me.

------

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Luke sleeping next to me, his strong arms wrapped around my torso, and his body was pressed close to mine. I really love him. I turned around to face his and I admired his features. His blue eyes shut. I looked down at his soft pink lips, that look so kissable. I couldn't help myself, so i pressed my lips to his for a split second, before he kissed back, and then took his lips off mine. He looked at me and smiled.

"That's a very good way to wake up" Luke said and I smiled and bit my lip.

"I don't wanna get up" he groaned rolling over on his side. There was a knock on the door, so I sat up, fixing my hair.

"Come in!" I said.

I looked at who was there, and Ashton was standing in the door way.

"Hey Luke time to go to the studio, John expects us there in an hour so get ready" Ash told us, before shutting the door, giving us privacy again.