San Francisco - Part 1

Quick A/N!

Tris is now going to be played by the beautiful Sabrina Carpenter, instead of Jade from Little Mix

ALSO! PLEASE COMMENT QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WILL DO A Q&A VIDEO ABOUT THE BOOK!!!

Now on with the story!!

-Amber-

I woke up to Luke talking on the phone, and I looked around at my surroundings. I saw Tris was on the other couch fast asleep. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Luke looked over at me, and went back to his phone call.

"Hey Michael, listen I gotta go, Amber is up, and I'm gonna tell her, okay, bye" he said and hung up. I got up and went to the kitchen island where Luke was.

"Hey babe" I said kissing his cheek.

He smiled and put down his phone, and turned to me, and started kissing me full on the lips.

I put my arms around his neck and kept kissing. I pulled off him.

"Listen, you know I love you, very much, but we have to quit making out, especially infront of our friend who just had a breakup, okay? Love you" I said, kissing his cheek and walking away to the fridge.

------

Later that morning, Tris woke up and she was showering so Luke and I were in front of the couch, on the floor.

"When you on the phone with Michael earlier, what did you need to tell me?" I asked. Luke was laying on my lap and I played with his hair.

"So we're going to San Francisco to do a couple shows there, and we plan on taking you with, and with Tris too, and Michael was saying" he stopped and lowered his voice at the sound of the shower turning off.

"He wants us to try and get Tris back together with him, and Michael is miserable, he won't eat, or sleep, and it's unhealthy, the fans don't know, you need to get them back together" he told me.

"Okay, operation get-tris-and-michael-back-together-so-they-both-stop-being-depressed-and-lonely is a go" I said. He laughed

"That's such a long name" he said laughing and showing his amazing smile.

"I don't care" I said, and he just kissed my cheek.

***A COUPLE WEEKS LATER WHEN THEY ARRIVE IN SAM FRANCISCO***

~TRIS's P.O.V.~

I stepped off the plane into the big airport with Amber following me. I had my earbuds in, playing my playlist of 'break-up songs' . Right now it was playing Hello by Adele.

I was depressed. Michael just keeps getting farther away from me. I want to be with him. I just can't trust him. If he lied right to my face for a while, could I even trust myself and him to be with him?

I walked to the baggage claim and grabbed my bags, and I looked to the right of me and saw Michael, who looked down at me, he looked really different. Like he hasn't ate anything in a long time, and he's depressed.

He looked in my eyes, while I started back into his beautiful green ones.

His eyes didn't have the glow in them that showed how happy he was. They were dull. I cleared my throat and looked away. I caught up to Ashton, and pulled my rolling suitcase along with me, and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey babe" he said in a raspy voice. Oh sweet Jesus, that's so hot.

I know I like Michael, and I want to be with him, and Ashton is Amber's brother, but everyone can agree, Ashton's sleepy, morning, raspy voice is so hot.