Being Me

~Amber~

I woke up on the side of Luke's bed -the wood part- with my hair stuck to my face and dried drool on the side of my mouth.

"I probably look like a horse" I muttered getting up. I walked to his dresser which had a mirror. I looked in the mirror and sure enough I looked really bad.

"God, I look really ugly" I said. I walked out the door and grabbed a towel from the closet. I walked back to Luke's room and went in the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it. I turned on the water set it to a warm temperature. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower.

*

After my shower and I was changed back in Luke's sweatpants and shirt. I had to blow dry my hair which woke Luke up so now we were back on his bed cuddling.

"Luke I'm gonna get some food I'm hungry." I said walking downstairs. I checked the time on the clock and it was about 10:30.

I saw Ashton at the table eating what looked like Vegemite on toast.

"Morning" he said. He ate another bite of his toast.

"So about last night-" I started

"It's okay, I was just over reacting and didn't mean it. You can date Luke, you have my 'blessing' type thing" He said smiling

"Uhm first of all, we aren't getting married and second of all thank you" I heard Luke say appearing next to me.

"God! You scared me! damn you Luke" is said jumping and hitting his chest.

"Sorry babe" he said pecking me on the lips and going to go get breakfast.

"I'll never get used to that" Ashton said sitting back down and continuing to eat.

"Hey Amber can you come here?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure" I said walking to him.

"Close your eyes" he said. I sat on a chair across from Luke.

"Why?" I asked scared on what he was gonna do

"Don't you trust me?" he asked.

"Uh yeah" I said

"Then close your eyes" He said again.

"Fine" I said closing my eyes.

I felt gooey pudding type stuff on my mouth. I licked it. Frosting.

*

After earlier and having a food fight, and having a shower, me and Luke were cuddling on the couch. My phone started buzzing a lot. I looked down at my phone and it was my mum. My adoptive one.

"Hello?" I asked.

"WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU GO TO A PARTY? DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED? DID YOU GET DRUNK? WHAT HAPPENED!?" She fired the questions.

"I'm at Luke's house" I told her, cringing in nervousness on what her reaction was gonna be like

"WHOS LUKE?!" She asked again

"Ashton's friend, , remember he was in the band I love 5SOS, anyways went to dinner and I ended up going to Luke's house after to meet the band, and I wasn't drunk" I told her

"ok well come home as soon as you can, me and your father has some big news!" She said happily.

"bigger than becoming Ashton Irwin's sister?" I jokingly asked