Chapter 17 I'll go

Aizen's POV

   I smile to myself as I undid the seals on Ryujin Jakka.

"I'm very sorry they did this to you. I did tell you to hold back, so I am partially to blame." I said softly. Kaname had been very apologetic when he reported his mission a fail, something that I pretty much foresaw.

"Aizen taicho san, their back." Gin sang, opening his eyes "And they look pretty mad." I smile.

"That's fine. But do me a favor." I said as Tousen and the espada entered.

"What would that be?" Tousen asked, bowing.

"Don't kill them, not yet. Let me deal with them, until Ukitake comes." I tell them "I have something special in mind for them."

"Hai!"

Byakuya's POV

   I walk out of the room after breakfast. The idea that a spy would be among us is possible. But who would it be?

I walk around the shop before ramming into Ukitake soutaicho.

"Is everybody already up?" he asks tiredly. I just nod.

"Rukia and the others just woke up." he said flatly "You should go see them."

I bow my head before rushing out of the room, not noticing a small tracker fly on the back of the door.

Ichigo's POV

   I was trying so hard not to be squashed by Yuzu and Karin.

"I really am fine! Do you guys want to kill me or something?!" I yell as Orihime joined in the fun and hugged me, my head stuck in her chest.

"Shut up! Some of us are trying to recuperate!" Toshiro yelled. Isshin grins.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

Toshiro glared, before he was kissed by Karin. I sigh, before Rukia kisses me. I grin, before kissing her neck, till trailing down her legs.

"Onii chan. What are you doing?" Yuzu interrupted, confused. Byakuya stood by the door, his hand unsheathing Senbonzakura.

"Aww, shoots." I groaned, before shunpoing behind Unohana.

"Kurosaki Ichigo!"

Urahara's POV

   I stood with Ukitake and Kyoraku as I researched the rising reatsiu in Seireitei.

"I don't understand, Aizen is actually fighting his all!" Kyoraku gasped as he read the readings.

"He's even using the Hogyoku!" I said "Who's fighting him?"

"Whoever it is, they're darn good!" Kyoraku said.

"Call everybody down here." Ukitake said, holding his head. I look at him in concern, before he shakes it off.

"Bakudo number 77, Tenteikura!" Kyoraku said, and telepathically sent a message to all able bodied shinigami to come to Urahara's office.

Hanataro's POV

   I was almost done healing Unohana taicho, till the message came.